The Adventures of Kellic Quintes

Vic POV
It was 6:45 and I was not ready!!my hair is a mass,I don't have a nice shirt and oh my god Kellin is so beautiful and I look like a piece of trash.

Should I wear the green shirt? Maybe a black hoodie? How about my colorful crew neck? Yep the Ti Dy crew-neck will do.

It's not that i haven't seen Kellin or talked to Kellin in a long time, cause I did.

but we didn't talk about the kiss. And that freaks me out!
I felt a soft tap on my shoulder and turned around to see my mums smiling face.
"Kellin is down there with a bouquet well umm, you'll see..." She smiled a huge bright smile. I smiled back and made my way down the stairs.

"Hi Vic." He signed and turn around,picking up a bouquet,Of Sherlock Holmes books.
My mouth fell open as I looked at Kellin.
"That's amazing,thank you so much Kellin." I smiled and kissed his cheeks,mines and his turning a slight shade of pink.
"We have like shit tons of stuff to dude lets go!" He signed quickly and mouthed a goodbye to my mum.

Shortly we were in his car and driving somewhere. The problem about car rides is that me and Kellin can't talk. I'm wondering if he feels wired...

He stops by the local library. It's a small building painted in soft cream color. It has a lot of windows and about 15 soft pearl white stairs in front of it.

He motion me to go inside. He holds my hand and we skip up the stairs two-at-a-time till we reach the giant wooden doors.
He open the door for me and I smile at him while walking inside.

The soft smell of cinnamon candles filled my nose as I looked around. I could see the dim lights of the candles who were laying around everywhere, leading a mysterious trail.
I could see pulses in a cup of water that was lying around and looked at Kellin questionably.

"There's really loud music playing so I won't be able to hear." He signed at me and smiled.
I melted inside,I can't believe he would do such thing just for me. I felt special,even magical.

"What's playing?"
"Oasis,it's pretty fucking romantic. No go with the candles you asshole!" He signed and I laughed,walking with the candles on my way to a huge shelf of books.
"Look for the book where the author name is the same of the name of our Math teacher."

That was an easy one,Mark.

So I picked out Adventures of Huckleberry Finn by Mark Twain out of the book shelf.

I opened the book to realize it was empty,only fake pages who opened up to the words.
"Will You Go To Prom With Me?"

I turned around to face the beatific raven hair boy.
Looking deeply into his icy blue eyes I smiled and signed a "yes." Before walking over and planting a kiss on his rosy lips.

And I could hear my heart beating.
My god I could hear my heart beating.

~~~~~~~~~~~
So author note!
I'm so sorry it took me so long I just hate this fucking story. It went a whole different direction that I wanted and became a cheesy love story instead of a social criticism like I planed and that's shit.
All though I won't leave it like that and I'll finish it earlier then I planned.

In other news,I'm writing a new Cashby and I'm really into it so I'll give you a peak at the end if this one.
Also,I wrote a short story based on the song "The New National Anthem." By PTV and here's the link:
http://w.tt/1vNodwV

I'll appreciate it so much if you'll check it out.
Thank you all for all the support you guys are wonderful.
Stay rad af!
❤️✌️ Mel