No Homo Bro

Kellin POV

Leyla held my hand as we sat in front of Jaime and Vic.

I don't know if she was trying to be romantic,or just wanted me to stop talking to Vic.

I spent the all night staring at him and Jaime.

Jaime was such a fucking clichè! Really? The Ski Ball hug?! What are you a 90's romantic comedy?!

Right now they were carried away in a conversation about god knows what. Vic was leaning close to Jaime,shoulders touching,lips smiling such a beautiful smile. His dark brown eyes were glowing with the light of affection and I just felt sick to my stomach,and fucking mad!

"Kellin!" Leyla punched me in the shoulder.

"Were you even listening?" She asked,staring at me with those baby blue orbs.

"Sorry La,I dozed off." I used the cute nickname to calm down her nerves and it worked.

"Oh my god,La is such a cute nickname,right Vic?!"

Vic was off in the conversation with Jaime and I face palmed in my mind.

Are you a fucking Idiot?! He's fucking deaf he can't hear you!

"Oh right!" She laughed a bit and tapped his shoulder,repeating the story in his ea... oh well eyes.

"That sweet Leyla" he signed over to me and I said it back to Leyla.

"That's so cool that you guys are talking in sign language teach me something!"

I translated to Vic and he smiled.

He signed "Hey my name is Leyla." And I said to Leyla, who repeated his actions.

"How do you say Jaime?" Jaime said,looking Vic in the eyes so he could watch his mouth.

Vic signed Jaime and Jaime tried repeating his actions.

"How do you say I Love You?" Said Leyla,her eyes were big and they stared right at me.

Vic showed her and Jaime. And clichè Jaime did it to Vic.

He Didn't even do it right!! What an idiot. Its not all that hard you fool. But Vic liked it I guess. Cause he made that cute laugh and corrected him.

At the end of the night I drove Leyla back home.

"It was really nice Kells." She said,leaning closer.

"I'm glad you liked it." I smiled. She leaned ever so close but I wasn't sure I want to kiss her back.

But I did it anyway.

And I felt... well,nothing.

I mean,she was a good kisser,and she tasted like fruit bubblegum. And she has really soft and warm lips and her tongue was well everywhere.

And it was cool and all.

But she wasn't all that great.

So I said my goodbye and I drove back home.

I got home to the sound of a screaming mother and father,then a door slammed and then they were screaming to my direction.

"Kellin?" My mum whispered at me,her and father staring at me. But I ignored her,like I did everyday and went outside.  I got in my car and drove over to Justin.

I took out my key to Justin's house and went up to his room. I took all of my clothes off but my boxers and got into bed with Justin.

"W..what?" Justin mumbled out of sleep.

"Its me dude,parents are fighting again."

"Sorry dude... stay over."

"I will."

"How was your date with Leyla?"

"I don't know man..."

"She's hot dude."

"Just move aside a bit homo,I feel like sleeping."

"Good night faggot."

"Good night asshole."

Thank god for Justin...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
First I want to thank you so much for making my story reach 200 views!
It sure means a lot! Thank you so much for reading,voting and commenting that means the world to me!
You are all lovelys motherfuckers and I love you so much