I Feel

Vic POV (I think by now you get how the pov thing works(?) )

I feel.

I feel water forming in my eyes,slowly tracing down my cheeks and onto my throat. They leave annoying traces. They are wet and warm against my tan skin.

I cam feel the wool that was made to knit this beanie. And its fuzzy and warm and has love in every piece of it. I trace my fingers on it,playing with wools with my fingers.

I see.

I see the darkness of my room through blurry eyes. I see mental pictures of her while growing up. Her hands telling beautiful story's about childhood in Mexico. Her hand when she told me my parents didn't want me at first. I can see her hugging me, I see the lights in her eyes.

I taste.

I taste the saltiness of my own tears. I can feel them in my mouth and the horrible taste of sadness.

I can smell.

I can smell her unique smell off the hat. I can smell the old roses,the medicines,the candy. I can smell it as I hold the hat close to my nose an inhale a breath of her.

I can feel,see,smell,taste I can do anything but hear.

And they say when you lose a sense all of the other senses are much stronger.

And that's true cause I can also feel the pain in my chest.

I didn't tell mama papa and Mikey anything. Just signed:"I'm tired,goodnight." and went up to my room.

Kellin didn't messaged me back,he didn't care. And that made things so much worst.

But as I held my head up to wipe my tears I could see a flash of warm light coming from the door who was once close and in the door stood the one and only.
Kellin Quinn.

"Oh no..." he mouthed and went over,holding my small frame in his tight embrace. His white as snow like skin now covering my tan one. My head in the crock of his neck, soaking his beautiful black Anthem Made T shirt. His hand in my hair,slowly stroking it.

And slowly,air began to fill my lungs again,and the pain eased a bit,and as I sniffed my nose to look up at Kellin I could see something in his eyes.

It was more then concern,or symphaty,or even friendship. I could've swear I saw...

And I couldn't complete the thought cause right at that moment pink thin lips crashed on mines. And the salty taste of tears mixed with the taste of the minty fresh breath of Kellin Quinn.

And I melt to it. I let his warm lips to move with mines,take some of the pain with him,stop the shivering.

"Don't you ever scared me like this again  okay?! I thought someone killed you, I thought you were dead! I thought you wont be in my life anymore you little shit,what happened?!" He signed in anger and fear,his eyes filling with tears .

"Just stay the night,we will talk in the morning." I signed as Kellin held me tight in his arms,covering the both of us.

I warped my hands around his neck and placed my head on his chest.

I felt his warm lips on my forehead as sleep washed over me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Well here's an update cause KellicXxForever is a little shìt and I like her
Wanna hear a funny story?
I've got a call from the Xfactor to come and audition and I don't know if I should go or not...
Well... Hope you like it
Stay rad ❤