And I Was Like...

Kellin Pov

Is Justin is the dumbest men alive?

Is Matty only makes it worst?

Do I care? No

I watched as the two dummies start running from the soccer field,racing each other.

"I... I got here first,right Kells?" Said Justin while panting, desperately searching for air.

"You sure did." I said and he smirked at Matty who breathed heavily,hands on his knees.

"Fuck... I'm cramping up... Cramping up... what is life?" He breathed who and laid flat on the ground. Justin falling on top of him.

"You two are complete idiots." I smiled at the two soon-to-be-dead boys lying on the ground.

"I have goooosssiiippp!" We heard the sing-a-song voice of the one and only Brittny,Matty's girlfriend.

"Baby I'm dead." Matty breathed out simply,not bothering to move from his position.

"Get your fat ginger ass up and kiss me you ass hole." She told him and he laughed,shoving Justin off of him and kissing the beautiful blond.

I helped Justin up on his feet and looked over at Brittny.

"So whats up?" I asked the blond who was busy staring at her boyfriend with loving eyes.

Matty and Brittny were a beautiful couple.

"So I am sitting next to Jaime in English..." she start and earn an eye rolling from me with the name Jaime.

"Wait it gets better!" She said,throwing a well manicured finger in my direction.

"Go on..." Justin said.

"So he looked very upset so I was like:"whats with the long face Jaime-Time?" So he was like:" Vic loves Kellin more then he loves me." So I was like in total shock and went like:"what do you mean?"and he was like:"He love Kellin so I broke up with him..." do you believe?!"

Even though the awful amount of "was like" in her story I was overwhelmed.

Jaime broke up with Vic!

"He's a bit of a drama queen this Jaime." Said Matty while Justin looked at me,smirking. His lips held a knowing smirk.

"Kellin you god damn awful homo..." he laughed and I blushed.

"Omg Kells is that true?Oh My God that's so fetch like I'm so shipping you guys!" She said,quickly taking her pink Iphone and texting as Matty took her phone.

"Baby... What have we said about telling people's secret?"

"To not..." she muttered and he kissed her softly.

"That's my girl." He smiled and her cheeks took a light pink shade.

They were adorable.

"I... I gotta go talk to Vic."

"Oh my god text me the deats all right KellyBoy?"

"I will totally call you! Omg and we can get brunch and paint out nails late."

"Oh My God!" Me and Justin played together and she rolled her eyes.

"Fine but prom season is starting and what a better way to ask a guy out? Oh my god sometimes I feel like I'm like the only smart one here."

"You sure are sweetie." Matty kissed her and me and Justin laughed.

"Alright Brittny,you re in."

"Yay! Okay operation Kellic,Is on!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry for the shitty chapters lately
I actually like this one
And I hope you guys will like it as well
By the way updates are going to be either Tuesday,Friday or both
Love you guys so much
Stay rad ❤✌