Thank you

Kellin POV

Tip,tap,tip,tap.

it was pouring outside and I could hear the rain falling on Vic's window.

I held him tightly in my arms as he slept,some of the tears still staining his face.

He cried a lot, He told me his grandma was dying.

I kissed him last night...

It was more then obvious

I, Kellin Quinn am Gay As Fuck.

My friends wont mind,my dad would but... who cares about that piece of shit?

They didn't even called.

Its been almost three weeks.
I fucking hate them.

I brushed some of Vic's hair out of his face,trying really hard to not touch that spot behind his ear that made him wake up.

I placed him softly on the matres without me and he shifted a bit,but stayed asleep.

I picked up my phone to see 5 missed calls from Justin and three text messages.

"Dude whats happening?!"

"Are you dead?! DUDE?!"

"I CALLED YOUR MOM I'M WORRYING SICK PLEASE PICK UP THE PHONE ITS 6AM!"

Oh shit... he was really worried. I picked up the phone and start making my way outside as I remmeberd Vic is deaf.

God damn it Kellin.

I set on the bed with my phone to my ear.

"Kellin?? Are you alright?!" Justin asked,worry and fear in his voice. He sounded awfully tired and I felt bad for it.

"Yeah calm down... I was over at Vic's he had a... thing,needed a friend I guess..."

"You're kidding me right?! I was worrying sick!"

"Chill out Mom..." we laughed and I smiled.

"Justin you're kind of my best friend."

"You're kind of my best friend too,even though you almost killed me last night." I laughed a bit.

"Also... I think I may be Bi..."

"Fuck yeah!! I knew my gay is robbing off on you!" He shouted in victory and I laughed.

"Idiot! Go bang chicks!."

"I'm banging both my man... I'm banging both..."

"Omg... you are such a tool."

"Yeah... but I'm your favorite tool."

"Your mom is my favorite tool."

"Uncalled for!" He shout and then yawn into my ear.

"Just go to sleep bro you stayed up all night."

"Okay dude."

"I love you man."

"I love you to bro."

"No homo."

"Well... there's a lot of homo." We both laughed and I hung up the phone,getting back to mu cuddling position with Vic.

He's phone vibrated as he got a text,I looked at the screen to see the name Jaime-Boo.

Ugh... boo my ass! I kissed them lips last night and you know what they tasted like? They tasted like victory! VICtory motherfucker!

Oh god... I am just way to obssesd with that beautiful little mexican ball.
I got up to brush my teeth and fix my hair then went back to bed with Vic.
Lying down I brished some of his brown hair out of his beautiful face.

Everything about him is beautiful.
His deep choclate brown eyes,his plump lips,his tan skin.
His arm which are mussle-y but still skinny.

Oh my god he is perfect in every single way.

I smelled am amazing smell of bacon and eggs and rubbed the spot behind his ear.
"Wake up." I mouthed to the sleepy boy. He opened his eyes and finnaly.
He smiled.
"Come eat breakfest." I signed and he smilled.
"Kellin?"
"What?"
"Thank you."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys!
This is just filter cause I am really busy.
I study,work as a toutre,I am a group leader at the scout and I have a feminism job and working on the scout summer camp Im going to this year in Holland.
Plus the tryout for the Xfactor.
So Im sorry for the shittt chapter and I will post again soon
I love you so much thank you
Byyyeee