The Target:Vic Fuentes

Kellin POV (surprise Bitchesss)

"So you dumb ass guys are going to seat here." Brittny said. She had a big white board and a bigger plan.

"So the target is..." she opened a red whiteboard marker and wrote:
Vic Fuentes.
"Luckily we have one advance that other guys don't have,Kellin speaks sign language."

"Plus his mother loves me!" I shouted and Brittny smiles.

"That's great so... What Vic likes?"

"Poetry!" Justin yelled.

"Mexican candy's." I added.

"Soccer!"

"Books!"

"Feeling music."

She wrote all of them around Vic's name.

"Does he like roses?"

"No it reminds him of death."

"Oh my god I have a great idea!!" She yelled.

Oh my god Brittny the dumb blond is the smartest woman alive.

Vic's Pov

After five days I finally made it,and it was beautiful. Jaime will be happier,I'm sure.

He's been soon low lately,just mopping around. I felt so bad for him,his big brown eyes lost the beautiful spark they have.

He didn't made awkward jokes or laughed,just walked around,shoulders down and face down.

I rubbed his shoulder softly and he faced me,eyes black. He plastered on a fake smile.

"Hey Vic." He said as I handed him the small book. I motion him to open it.

He opened the cover and read the first page:

"Dear Jaime!

This is all of your poems,and mine. They are full of our adventures.

And even though I am oh so deeply sorry for not loving you like you deserved,I'm sure someone much better will.

You ate beautiful and amazing and I hope you like my gift to you.

-♡- Vic.

P.s:There's a number and a picture of a guy in my creative writing class. He's really into you...

His name is Ricky,I hope you'll like him ;)"

He closed the book and for the first time in the last couple of days,he smiled.

"Thank you." He signed and I smiled.

"You welcome Jaime." I said and kissed his cheek.

We said our goodbye and I texted Kellin. We haven't seen each other the last couple of days cause I had this thing with Jaime and he had a group project with Matty,Brittny and Justin.

"We kind of need to talk you know..."

"I know... I'll come pick you up this evening,Ttyl Brittny is being a bitch."

"Fine meet you tonight :)"

"I'll see you tonight ;)"

~~~~~~~~~~~~
I'm so sorry I forgot to update I'm such a asshole forgive me and like this chapter okay bye stay rad ❤️