Silence Boy In A Filed Of Scrams

Vic's POV

As Mikey and I got home my mum rushed over,excited. She looked at me and Mike and sign:"So... How was it?!"

I looked over to see Mike saying to her:"It's was great! I got to know so many cool kids! And everyone was amazed by how tan I am!" His eyes were twinkling with excitement as he's lips moved quickly, telling his adventures to our mum.

"And how about you Vic?" She signed at me and I smiled,looking into her worried brown eyes.

"It was amazing! I have nice teachers and I met some cool kids and all the teachers are writing class to me and..." I stopped by a yank at my sleeve. I looked over to see Mike signing at me.

"Slower! I can't see!" I Laughed and carry on,slower this time.

"And the teacher record and then write me what they said in class in case I'll miss something,it's great!" I smiled cheerfully only to get my mums beautiful white grin.

"I'm so glad honeys! Why won't you invite friends over?"

"I will." I smiled and kissed her cheek,going to my room.

I took my cellphone from the night stand and entered Kellin's number.

"Hey Kellin!

It's Vic,from Math!

How are you?"

I send the text and lay down on my comfy bed. I really need to decorate this new room. I felt my phone buzzing in my pocket and checked it out.

"Sup' Vic?

I'm doing pretty good,wanna come over?"

"That would be cool! What's your address?"

"I live in Richard street. It's in Sunny Hill. It's a village five minutes from our school."

"Ok,I'm on my way." I texted back and place the phone in my pocket. I rushed over to the living room to ask my mum to drive me there.

"Mum,can you drive me to a friend?" I signed to her and her lips lifted into an excited smile,her eyes had this light to them. I can see why,she was so scared I won't find friends at a normal school.

"Sure! Go get a bag and we'll be out." She smiled and I picked up a small back with a notebook and a pen. With that we were out of the house and on our way over to Kellin's. It was about a 15 minutes drive and I couldn't believe my eyes. Kellin's house was huge! It was nice shade of grey with a beautiful garden with plastic grass and nice flowers decorating the side of the cream bricks which we're leading to a huge wooden door.

"Have a great time sweetie,text me when you want to come back home." My mum signed at me and smiled kissing my forehead. I waved her good bye and got out of the car and walked inside Kellin's beautiful house. I knocked three time in the amazing wooden door and a minute later I was greeted by the flawless face of Kellin.

"Hey dude! Come in!" He mouthed and lead me inside. His house were filled with color of white, light green, black and silver. Every thing was amazingly cleaned and untouched,like one of those house in catalogs. It also smelled like it just been cleaned,such weird mixture of bleach and peaches. I walked inside an face mid 40 woman,she was an shining black hair how was tied in a tight ponytail. She was wearing an expensive navy blue blazer with a with shirt any a pair of Lee Copper jeans. She was a beautiful lady and I could quickly tell its Kellin's mum.

"Hey you must be Vic,Kellin's new friend,how are you?" She smiled at me, she had the same perfect white teeth as Kellin.

I took my pen and notebook out my bag and written on them.

"Yes I am,It is very nice to meet you Ms Quinn, how are you?" She looked at me confused and I could see Kellin's lips moving,probably explaining her I don't speak. She smile and mouthed "I'm fine,you boys go upstairs. I'll let the maid know we have a guest for dinner." Kellin probably said something To her and grabbed my hand,leading me up a glass staircase with silver edges. It was a fairy tale like staircase. We went down a long hallway. It was kind if plain. With white walls and white cabins with plastic flowers in them. Everything was amazingly cleaned an untouched and kind of made me feel uncomfortable.

After a short walk we got to a cream colored door,that's when Kellin faced me and said:"that's my room." I smiled as he opened the door.

My mouth was left wide open as I observed his amazingly beautiful and giant room. He had a king size bed with black sheets and white pillows,he had poster of lots of band all over the walls. There was a microphone and a giant mirror and a beautiful glass table with his book and Mac laptop on it. It heads a door who led into a giant black and silver bathroom.

"Wow!" I wrote in a page on my notebook,he smiled shyly and scratched the back of his hair.

"Umm thanks,come,sit." He said,leading me to his super comfy bad. When I placed my bag down to my legs I sew three books on his bed,Sign language books.

I looked at him confused as a light pink shade form in his clear white skin.

"It's... I really wanted to talk to you..." I smiled and laughed at his cute blushing face.

"That absolutely fantastic and charming." I wrote in my notebook,sending a flirtatious smile.

I'm a pretty flirtatious person, I don't always mean it. But I kinda like the pretty boy,plus,no one ever tried to do something that big for me. I mean my mom and Mike sometimes,but he doesn't HAVE to deal with me.

He smiled and his ice blue eyes sparkle with such a beautiful light that I just wished to paint a picture of it and hang it on my wall and look at it everyday... Woah Vic,hold up, you just met the guy. I know he's hot and such but really

"Do you want me to teach you some?" I hold up the sign and smiled at him. He smiled and nodded.

For a hour long we sat there,me touching me the consents and grammar of Sign language and he making funny hand sign till he got it right.

After that hour Kellin could say any kind of sentences and with a help of his little dictionary we could even indulge in a conversation. We had small talk about Math till I see his face slowly shifting in an uncomfortable one,I was about to ask him but he got up from the bed,opened his door and stayed there for couple of minutes. Probably talked to his parents.

He came back,dropping on the bad with an annoyed face. He looked through his dictionary for a minute and them roughly signed me.

"I'm sorry,my parents are fighting and screaming again and it drives me crazy." I fixed couple of his sign who were a bit off and nodded slowly signing.

"I'm sorry, do you want to do something louder?" He smiled at my offer and point over his stereo.

"Do you want to feel music with me?" He signed slowly, awfully wrong and funny. I Laughed at his attempts and he smiled,flipping throw his book and signing:"you have a cute laugh."

"Thanks" I signed and smiled,no one ever complimented me about my laugh,that was nice. We walked over the stereo and I placed my head on the speaker. I could feel the Heavy beats on the palm of my hand. They were nice,changing rhythms as the soft touch of the fabric who covered the speaker. It was extremely nice and I looked over at Kellin, who was concentrated in the music. His eyes were closed and his perfect black eyelashes flickered on his white skin. His beautiful pink lips were mumbling the lyrics, I couldn't figure out what he was saying but his was beautiful,he was so into the music that's was playing, the soft beats against my hand made him fall into a daze and I was amazed by how beautiful he looked.

When the hammering start slowing against my palm he opens his eyes and smiled at me,mouthing:"I think dinner is served."

We went downstairs but all I could think about is how beautiful Kellin Quinn is when he listen to music,and how I could wish I could share it with him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N

Hi!

Please let me know your opinion on the story in the comments and vote if you like

Thank you so much for reading ILYSM

Mel ✌