The End Of All Things

It's been six months.
We did it all.
Went to prom,finished our junior year,study to our finals.
We did everything together.

There are million ways to say I love you.

Like the time he made his mum call my parents,telling them off.
That day they gave me the guest room,they painted the wall next to my bad blue,it's my favorite color.

Or that time when Vic's grandma dies,and he was sitting on the floor holding onto a box of cereal.
"What happened?" I asked.
"This day is shit,I lost my favorite sweatshirt,I failed my Calc exam,I got hit by a locker,my favorite cereal is empty and my grandma passed away."
He started crying. I took the cereal away and hugged him tightly,we set on that floor for three and a half hours refusing to get up.

It's the time I spent three months without sleeping. Vic had nightmares cause of his grandmas death. I didn't want him to wake up and don't have anyone to talk to.

It's the way he guarded the door of his room after this three months,while I spent three days sleeping.
When I woke up I got a kiss and a lot of food.
"I missed you." He signed.
"You are so fucking special." I signed back.

It's the day we spent 3 hours listening to music,cause I went back home and got screamed at.
I needed Vic's silence.
So we sat there for 3 hours till he kissed me and signed:"we should get up darling,mama is making enchiladas."

But we never cattily said I love you.
Not until today,I was just back home from my job at this local lawyers office.

I was slowly undoing my tie when I sew Vic heading my way. He looked me in the eyes signing:"I need to tell you something."
My heart began beating in an abnormal speed. Did I do something wrong? What happened? Does he not love me anymore?
I looked into his hazel eyes while he opens his mouth,and out of his perfectly shaped,light pink pump lips, a rusty voice barely whispered:

I love you Kellin Quinn.

It was a voice if an angel,I looked him straight in the eyes signing "I love you Vic Fuentes."

~~~~~~~~~~
Omg you guys that's the end
Thank you all so much for reading this crap and putting up with me!
Hopefully I'll write more.
Thank you so so much please leave a comment with an opinion I'll be be so glad to read them.
I love you all
Stay rad✌️❤️
Mel