Welcome To Hell

Vic's POV

I really like books. To be honest I LOVE books. I like the way the recycled paper feel on my hand,kind of rough but still nice enough to hold such amazing life. I like the way they smell,sometimes they smell like coffee,sometimes they smell fresh,like little drops of rain. I like the way the words look. Such bold and black and strong little signs. And with only 26 of them,you crate so many different things.

Well,I know... Big thoughts for a teenager,shouldn't I be more focused on boobs or alcohol or drugs and shit?

So first,I am not into boobs and second of all you have to fill the void.

It's funny... I never herd a sound but still, I feel like something is missing...

Like... Is what I'm doing now,thinking,is this sound?

I felt a hand on my shoulder,I turn to my left to see my mom signing at me.

"We're here." She smiled,and the little lines under her eyes got even deeper. She was wearing light make up and her thick glasses,her hair tied up in a firm light blonde bun. I could see my younger brother in the mirror,he sat there in the back seat playing with his thumbs.

I turn around and placed my hand on he's knee. He lifted he's head and look me straight in the eyes. Mike have big brown eyes. I like Mike's eyes.

"It's going to be great." I signed to him,smiling as wide as I can. He smiled back with his funny smile. It makes his nose kind of twitch and that's cute,like a hamster.

I hugged my mom and waved her goodbye,planting a kiss on her light pink cheeks.

"Do you want me to walk with you?" I signed to Mike,smiling. I really wanted to look down at him but sadly my little brother wasn't all that little. He's a 14 year old and I'm 16 but we're still the same hight. I try to tell myself that he's just really tall. But honestly,I'm kind of short.

"Yes please" he signed back to me. His skinny fingers trying to match the speed of mines. That made me smile.

We walked together into the gates of "The Big Apple High School."

The school felt,wired. It smelled like sweat and an awful mix of perfumes and food and everything. It had kind of bright colors such as light green lockers with off-white walls. There were poster in funny puffy like writing that says things about the school activity's. The posters were also light green and white,which I assume are the school colors.

The halls were full of kids,some walking fast some just chilling with friends. Some held their heads up high, some we're trying to blend into the wave of teenagers.

Teenagers scars the living shit out of me.

Mike and I got into the main office and got our classes. My first one was Math. In room 22G.

I walked fast to get into class in time but lucky enough I got just in time with the teacher. He was a man in his 40s. He was pale and very muscular. He had black hair and a grey T-shirt which said "Math Teachers Have Problems." I liked that.

"Nice to meet you!" He mouthed and smiled at me,shaking my hand. He had a firm handshake and his arm was rough with wired lines like wrinkles on them. His smile was bright and guanine. I think I like him.

He walked inside with me and made me stand next to him. I assume he said something to class and the class waved at me. He tapped my shoulder and made me face him,he mouthed "go sit next to Kellin,He's raising he's hand." I smiled and. Nodded and made my way to the table next to the boy name Kellin. He was tall and skinny with pale white skin. He had amazingly pretty straight black hair who reached till the tip of he's neck. It wasn't long but not short as well,not like mine. I had long brown wavy hair who reached my shoulders. I like my hair,all though I like his hair better. He faced and smiled,mouthing a cheerful "Hey Vic." He had pink lips,they were perfectly symmetrical,he had this amazing blue eyes,not a regular blue. But this kind of a deep light blue. It looked like they took baby blue and gave him the deepness of the ocean and the shine of ice. I waved and smiled.

"Where are you from?" He wrote to me on a page from his plaid notebook.

"San Diego." I wrote back.

"What do you like to do? :)" he wrote back with the funny little smiley face.

"I like writing,drawing,reading... I like feeling music."

"Feel music? What do you mean?" He said. I could see the puzzled look on his baby like face. His black eyebrows switched theirs position on his snow like skin and made a weird little confused wave.

"I put my hand on the speaker and feel the bass and rhythm,This is how I hear music, I feel it."

He read my little explanation and his face quickly changed from a confused into an amazed one. He's perfect pink lips curved in to a wide smile,showing two perfect row of pearly white teeth.

"That's amazing! What kind off music do you like?

"I like metal music,I'm also a fan of dub step"

"Why?"

"Cause they feel the best,are they really that good?"

"Only metal." He smiled,his blue orbs flashing with the light of a million fairy lights. I smiled back,giving him my crocked teeth smile.

We both went back to listening to the teacher. Though two minutes later Kellin left another note on my desk.

"We should hang out sometime,

You sound like a cool guy

Text me:888-672-967-249"

I smiled and put the note in the pocket of my red and black plaid shirt.

I think I'm gonna like it here.

Kellin POV

I stormed into my house throwing my bag next to the door.

"Mom! I need you to buy me a book about sign language!"

"Why?"

"There's this new kid at school,Vic. He's deaf,and I NEED to talk to him." I yelled back.

"Don't worry I'll get you one,she said coming down the stairs.

"No Mom,now!" I called out loud and grabbed her by the hand,dragging her outside.

"God Kellin you are such a spoiled boy sometimes." My mom muttered under her breath.

"Mom,book store,NOW!"

"Fine..." She said. Picking up the car keys and walking to the car with me.

I have to talk to that boy

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N

Hi I'm Mel and this us my new Kellic fanfic!

Please let me know what you think in the comments for good or bad.

And vote If you like it

Thanks for reading you are all lovelys