Pete And Leyla Mcdouchbag

Kellin POV

I never was a loner.

But sitting on that swing set in 10 pm and listening to music just felt right.

I was mad at Vic for getting closer to Jaime and more far away from me.

I was mad at Jaime for being awkward and cute in Vic's eyes.

I was med at Leyla for being a flirtatious bitch who's probably fucking a jock right now.

And I was mad at my self for having feelings for Vic.

I shouldn't have feelings for Vic.

But I have them.

And I feel them everywhere. I feet them in the pits of my stomach,burning like blue fire. And its going through my arms and  to my feet. And when he and Jaime kiss this fire is so much hotter,and it make me sick. And when he makes this adorable laugh he does,he cant hear this beautiful laugh. But that sends wild elephants with wings into my fucking stomach.

And I think I like Vic.

And I don't want to think anymore so I look at my phone and see 4 new messages. And two missed calls from Justin.

"Hey babe we need to talk

-Leyla"

"Hey dude... do you have anywhere to sleep tonight?

-Vic"

"Dude where are you? I haven't sew you since school are you allright?

-Pretty Princess (aka Justin)"

"Dude I'm not even joking I'll call your mom

-Pretty Princess"

So first thing first I called Justin,telling him I'm fine.

We talked a bit about how Leyla is a whore and about how he saw her making out with Pete Mcdouchbag.

"So I was looking at them and thinking what a fucking whore!"

"I knew she was a whore from the start! I just dated her so Vic could date Jaime."

"Isn't Jaime adorable? I saw him trying to grab Vic and kiss him against the lockers but Vic's hair got stuck in the locks and he tried to talk but couldn't,so he was trying to say how sorry he is but their heads bumped and..."

"I don't care about fucking Jaime dude!"

"Whats wrong with Jaime?"

"Its just that... wait I have a text message."

I said as I took the phone away from my ear.

"I know you're mad but I really need a friend right now...

Please help me...

-Vic"

"Dude I'll have to call you back."

"Wha.."

Justin started but I hung up the phone. My mind went blank, my leg started running to my car.

My hand and legs were driving,my hands were shaking.

And as I made it to the Fuentes household and ran the stairs up to their house.

Three knocks on the door and Vivian was looking at me.

"I...I need to see Vic.
Where is Vic?"

~~~~~~
I'm going to publish another chapter even though the last one barely got any votes or views...
I'm having a rough couple of days so...
Also,make sure to check out my short story/one shot thingy called "The New National Anthem."
Its not a fanfic but its inspired by the song by the lovely PTV.
Love you boos