You Can't Sit With Us

Vic POV
Imagine waking up one morning,like every other morning. You'll get out of bed,dress,brush your teeth get downstairs to get some breakfast. You'll pour yourself some coffee with yojr toast turn around to kiss your mum and... She wouldn't be there. So you'll be like,"fine maybe she and papa went for work early."

So you'll go upstairs to kick you brothers lazy ass cause he's not downstairs yet,but he wouldn't be there.

So you go like "Fine maybe he's with his girlfriend or something." Buy deep inside you start freaking out like,where are they?!

That's my greatest fear.

Lets say it like that,I love my family,I count on my family. So when I first came home after visiting at Kellin's I hugged my mama and papa so hard. Cause god damn are his folks mean! Poor Kellin was so embarrassed when I stared at his father kisses marked collar.

Guess money don't buy happiness after all.

"Do you want come eat with us?" Kellin sign wrongly and I corrected him.

"Fine." I signed as we walked to the cafeteria.

First thing you'll notice about the cafeteria is the cliques.

There's jocks and cheerleader's and drama kids with film kids. With nerds and geeks and what's not.

It had ugly colored walls,warn out green with green and white tiles on the floor. There was a huge line for the food and Kellin dragged me with him.

For lunch today our school has:weird potato's,kind if greyish chicken fille, a salad and all kinds of sodas.

Kellin got me through the lunch line without killing my salad and with a decent lunch for 3.76.

We sat next to a the big cafeteria table with a nice 16 people group. Kellin faced me and signed:"From right to left:Tony,Jaime,Austin,Alen,Jenna,Tay,Casdee,Alex,Jack,Jesse,Jack B,Leyla, Tino,Phil,Matty and you met Justin.

I ran over the names in my mind and waved at the people around the table. They start talking with each other and I tried to follow,I swear to God I did but they talked so fast and so many people at once.

They trained me at school to real multiple lips at once,but never so many and so fast.

After about ten minutes I gave it up and picked at the food at my plate.

I stared directly at the grey so-called-chicken filla as I felt a warm hand in my shoulder,I looked up to stare directly at Kellins blue orbs.

"Are you ok?" He mouthed,pouting. He looked amazingly cute.

I nodded and shrugged.

"I'm off to Algebra." I signed to him and get up as I felt him tugging on my sleeve.

"Walk with Tay,he signed at me and I gave the cute light brown hair girl a smile.

We walked to Algebra,her mouthing things at me and me writing non sense at her.

But It hit me harder then ever.
I'm not like everyone.
I'm weird.
I'm fucked...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N
Thank you so much for reading so far!!
Please I beg let me know your opinion on the story in the comments and vote if you like it so I'll know If I should continue
Thank you so much for reading ILYSM
Mel ✌