Ten

Chapter Ten| Camil
🥀

I jump awake at the sound of the door knocking and frown. I blink a couple more times and get up, making my way to the front door.

I open it and reveal a smiling Angel.

The fuck?

It was a dream.

"You okay, Cam? I was knocking for a while." She questions, stepping in and reaching up to kiss my cheek.

Thank God it was a dream.

I wrap my arms around her, pulling her towards me and burying my face into the crook of her neck.

"No-one upset you on the way here?" I question her and she giggles as I feel her shake her head.

"Has something happened? How is Lauren?" She questions and I smile gently.

"She's fine." I reassure her and she nods.

"She wasn't any trouble?" She asks and I chuckle.

"She's a polite girl. You've raised her right." I reassure my girl and she beams. "Are you okay though?" I ask her again, making sure that dream I had wasn't real.

"Camil, I'm fine." She giggles lightly, reaching up to stroke my cheek. "Are you okay? You seem on edge." She questions in concern and I smile gently.

"As long as you're okay, I'm okay." I lean down and kiss her forehead.

"You're so cute." She whispers and I playfully scowl at her.

"I'm not cute." I scoff and she rolls her eyes.

"You are." She protests.

"I'm not."

"Yes."

"No."

"Cutie." She pinches my cheeks so I take the moment to throw her over my shoulder. "Camil!" She laughs, patting my back.

I throw her onto the sofa and climb on top of her, burying my face into the crook of her neck, inhaling her heavenly scent. I feel her wrap her arms and legs around me and it's just now that I realise how intimate our position is.

And I'm not complaining.

"You're so warm." She mumbles and I chuckle as she tightens her arms around me. However things take a turn and my eyes widen when I hear a quiet moan exit her plump lips and I feel her pelvic brush against mine.

I look down at her and she looks up at me smiling.

I lean down and place my lips on hers, the kiss starts to become intense as she sticks her tongue in my mouth. She moans underneath me as I place wet kisses on her neck.

"Camil." She breathes out and I pause looking at her.

"Can....Erm can I touch you?" I whisper, beginning to feel nervous, worried that I've overstepped my boundaries with her.

Fuck, you're so stupid, Camil!

"Yes." She grins and I release a breath I didn't realise I was holding. "You don't have to be nervous." She whispers gently and I gulp.

"I can't help it when I'm around you, baby. You're so beautiful." I admit and she bites her lip.

She grabs my hand and boldly leads it further down until it's hovering over the waistband of her leggings. She lets go and I take the opportunity to push my hand through and cup her pussy.

She reaches up to kiss me again and I begin to rub her clit.

"Fuck, you're so wet." I whisper and she quietly moans and whimpers underneath me as I slide two fingers into her wet hole. "Fuck." I groan, loving how she's responding to my touch as I hit her g-spot over and over again while rubbing her clit with my thumb.

"It feels so good, Camil. Don't stop." God she's so beautiful.

"You're so beautiful." She whimpers at my words and I smile down at her.

"I'm so close already." She wraps her arms around the back of my neck and pulls me closer.

"Come for me, baby." I whisper in her ear and I then feel her walls begin to pulse around my fingers. "That's my good girl." She gasps at my words and then hides her face with a small smile on her face. "Hey, don't be nervous now, Angel." I tease.

I pull my hand out of her leggings and place my fingers in my mouth, maintaining eye contact with her.

"Camil, stop." She whispers, embarrassed and I chuckle at her.

"Open." I tell her and she opens her mouth so I can place my fingers in there. "Mmm." Her lips wrap around them and I feel my dick twitch in my joggers.

She looks so good with my fingers in her pretty little mouth.

"My girl." I pull away and she whines, reaching out for me again. "I need to feed you." I say seriously and she smirks.

"Not in that way." I raise my eyebrows at her and she sighs, throwing her head back. "Not yet, baby."

"Fine." She groans, getting up and follows me to the kitchen. I pick her up and sit her on the counter before washing my hands and then I begin to make her something to eat.

"Didn't know you could cook? I could get used to it." I look over to see her smirking as she watches me cook.

"My brother taught me." I mention and she smiles gently.

"Are you free tomorrow?" I furrow my eyebrows at her question but nod my head. "D-Did you want to go on a date with me?" She whispers shyly, avoiding eye of contact with me while playing with her fingers.

I pause with the cooking and walk up to her, stepping in between her legs. "Look at me, baby." She does. "I'd love to. What have you got planned?"

"I was thinking we could go for a picnic when the sun is setting, I know the perfect place." She beams proudly and I coo at how cute she looks.

"I look forward to it." I smirk.

"Really?!" She beams.

"Really, my little baby."

•••

I walk out of the flower shop, a large bouquet of flowers in my hands for my Angel.

A shoulder shoves into me as a guy in a hoodie walks past me.

"Fucking watch it." I grit my teeth, throwing the hooded figure a quick glance. "Dickhead." I turn the other way and get ready to make my way to my car but then I pause and slowly turn around as I watch him climb into a suv that slowly pulls off the pavement.

The fuck.

It begins to slowly drive past me before it stops and then the window rolls down and shots are being fired.

"Shit!" I throw myself on the ground and hide behind a car as bullets fly and pedestrians scream in terror.

This is not what I needed.

Looks like I'm going to be late to my date.

Sorry, Angel.

A/N
It feels like it's been years since I updated this book lol🖤