Seventeen

Chapter Seventeen| Angel
🌟

I slowly open my eyes and smile gently when I come face to face with a sleeping Camil. Light snores escape his plump lips and I realise how calm and peaceful he looks.

Usually he's always tense and alert, like someone is going to come along and hurt him at any minute.

"Morning." He rasps and I smile down at him. "Fuck, you're too cute." He smiles with his eyes closed and I giggle lightly.

I then begin to play with the butterfly chain around his neck, a necklace that he always seems to wear.

"I have to get up and get Lauren." I whisper and he slowly nods his head but my eyes widen when he begins to fall asleep again. "Cam!" I nudge his shoulder and he groans, rolling on top of me, burying his head into the crook of my neck.

"Sleep, Angel, please." He whispers placing light kisses on my neck and I feel goosebumps begin to rise.

"No, Camil." I pull away from him and he looks at me with a small pout.

"Fine, fine." He groans, climbing out of bed and I watch in amusement as he drags himself to the bathroom.

We take a quick shower together before we get into his car and make our way to Marnie and Cyrus' house.

"Mummy!" My little girl squeals and I watch as she runs over to me. I bend down and catch her in my arms. "I missed you." She whispers and I smile gently.

"Mummy missed you too, princess." I smile, stroking her curly hair. "Did you have a good time?" She nods her head.

"Camila and Amara are my best friends." She says in excitement and I smile, happy that my little girl is making friends. "Camil!" She then wraps herself around his leg and I watch as Camil grins, lifting her up into his arms.

"Hey, Little Lauren." He chuckles.

I let the two interact and thank Marnie and Cyrus for looking after my little girl.

"She's such a sweetheart!" Marnie beams and I smile. "Anytime you and Cam-you know," she winks and I feel my face heat up, "-I'll be more than happy to look after her again."

"Thank you." I whisper and she smiles, pulling me into a tight hug.

"You two really are meant for each other." She whispers in my ear and I feel my heart skip a beat.

I pull away and smile, taking a small step back. "Thanks again, Marnie." She waves us goodbye and I watch as Camil places Lauren into her car seat, gently putting her seatbelt on.

I climb into the passenger side and I jump a little when Camil grabs hold of my hand and laces our fingers together. I smile when he kisses the back of my hand and butterflies erupt in my stomach.

"Where are we going?" I question him and he casts me a quick glance.

"Thought I'd take my girls to get some lunch." My heart flutters.

My girls.

"Thank you, Mr Camil." Lauren speaks up from the back and I turn to face her with a small smile.

"Just call me, Camil, Little Lauren." He says, looking at her through the mirror.

Camil soon parks in front of a cozy looking restaurant, I feel like my heart is about to explode as we walk into the restaurant with Lauren holding our hand.

As we sit down and order our food, I watch as Camil begins to help Lauren colour in her picture that was given to her by one of the waiters.

I love the way he is with her, carefree and relaxed.