8 | ヽ(✿゚▽゚)ノ

Jax's P.O.V.

Ollie and I head back to my place after getting food. "Dude, I gotta go. But I'll write you as much as I can." Ollie says when he sees the time. I nod and he leaves.

I guess I can do some more work now. Ugh. 
Now that I'm looking at all of my stuff, oh boy is there a lot of work! (A/N: #relatable)

As I work, I get tired. *cue sadness*
Looks like I'm gonna be swamped with work... Why me?

TIME SKIP (2 weeks)

Gilly's P.O.V.

So no letters, great. He's probably busy, he's a prince after all...

Now I'm helping Trixie sew new dresses for her dolls. Anna is helping father out, and showing him her newest creations. The twins (Han & Hamish) and Felix are at the park with Mother. So yeahhh.

"Ow!" I swerve my head up from the cloth I'm holding, only to see Trixie on the verge of tears. "What happened?" I ask putting down what I'm holding. 

"I poked my finger with the needle!" she cries. I grab her hand and take her to the bathroom so I can run some cool water on her finger. 

Once I do that, I finish the dress she was making for her, she tells me what she wanted and I would do it.

TIME SKIP (2 HOURS)

We've all eaten and are now in our separate beds. Wilson is sitting on my shoulder, squeaking softly, as if he's telling a story. 

I guess I fall asleep, because next thing I know, I'm on the floor in a weird twisted position. I can already tell that this day isn't going to go very well.

Jax's P.O.V.

I wake up on a desk. Excuse me?

There's paper stuck to my face and pencil markings and ink smeared on my face and arms. Great. Now I have to shower. I get the feeling that I'm not gonna have a good day. Might as well get ready, the sooner it starts, the sooner it ends.

(A/N: I got writer's block :/ But I'm pushing through, this is basically a filler. Sorry. It's gonna get good soon, I promise! And sorry for not updating in like a month ;-;   luv u <3)