6 | ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

Jax's P.O.V.

I've been working all day. Raz is having a royal meeting, and she's had me with her to help her prepare and such. But she doesn't get that I'm just a kid! "Jax!" Rapunzel calls. "WhAt?!" I reply. She opens my door, "You have a visitor." Wut.

"Hey Jax!" a short dude says. "Ollie!?" He laughs and I laugh too. "In the flesh! I has so many stories to tell you!" I haven't seen him in like forever! "Same."

Gilly's P.O.V.

I've been selling shoes all day. "Gilly, why don't you take a break. Have a snack, there's some pattycakes if you want." my mom says.  I've gained my liking of pattycakes back, but it'll never be the same. (A/N: Reference to the book 'Wished") "Sure. My arms a little sore. Not to mention the fact that me face hurts from all the smiling." I reply. 

I take off my apron and hang it up. My back starts to hurt a little bit, "Ow." I whine while rubbing my back. I walk into my room and fiddle around with my wand. "Gilly! Gilly!" I hear two small, high pitched voices call. "Yes?" Han and Hamish begin to climb onto my bed. "Can you take us to Pinocchio's? Please!" I kind of just want to sit around and do nothing. "Go ask mom if she can take you." I reply. "Fine. Mommy!" they cry in unison as they run out of my room.

I flop onto my bed, "Ugh." My back is throbbing. "I feel like I'm gonna explode." I whine to myself. I use my wand to conjure up an ice pack, I levitate it onto my back. "Gillian. Why don't you want to take your brothers out?" my mom asks while standing in my doorway. She must have seen the ice pack because she rushes over to my bed. "Are you okay? What's wrong?" she asks. "My back hurts, and I'm tired."

She strokes my head. "Okay, "I'll take the twins. You should get some rest." She grabs a blanket and lays it on top of me. "Have a nice rest darling." Mother whispers as she closes my door. I slowly drift of to sleep.

Jax's P.O.V.

I've been with Ollie all day, we've been catching up. So much has happened. "Let's go see Gilly!" he says all of a sudden. "We can try." Ollie grabs my arm and we run out of the Castle. 

Once we reach Gilly's house we walk in. "Hey is Gilly home?" I ask Gilly's mother. "Yes, but she's a little grumpy right now." she replies. We walk up the stairs and stop in front of Gilly's door way. I knock. There's a small 'Come in.' Ollie opens the door. The first thing I see is a face down Gilly. 

"Hey Jax, and I have no clue who the other person is." she says. Gilly then turns her head so she can see us. "Ollie! Oh hi!"

"What's wrong Gilly, you look uncomfortable." Ollie asks. "My back, it's killing me." Ouch. "That sucks." I hear Ollie reply. I hear Gilly laugh. "I'll be fine. What's up with you two?"

"I surprised Jax earlier, and I had the idea to surprise you too!" Ollie says. "Nice." Something seem off, I don't know what, but it's something. And it has to do with Gilly.

(A/N: Yoooo!!!!! I updated! Whoop whoop! What do you think is wrong with Gilly? Pic on the top is a modern Gilly, I was pretty bored...    Stay safe peeps! 😘🤗)