4 | ^_^

Gilly's P.O.V.

It's getting late, and Raz has come to get Jax. We hug and say our goodbyes, he promises to write back as soon as he can. I walk into my boot and head to my room. I flop on my bed, almost breaking my wand, when I left FTRS they gave us each a wand, so that's cool. I pull it out from under my back, Wilson pops out of a little box I made for him, he somehow gets onto the bed and sits next to my shoulder. I twirl my wand around my fingers and sigh, I sit up and put my wand in my nightstand. 

I change into PJs and sit in bed, Wilson sitting on my lap. "Gilly, it's time for bed, so lights out. Good night." my mom says peeking her head through the door. I blow out the candle on my nightstand and lay down, Wilson heading back to his box. I slowly drift of to sleep.

Jax's P.O.V.

As I sit in the carriage heading back to the castle, I think about what a great time I had with Gilly. I can't help but smile. When we make it back to the castle, I run to my room so I can get ready for bed. Once I'm done, I sit at my desk so I can work on some assignments from Royale Academy.

My eyes wander to a piece of paper, I grab it and begin writing a letter to Gilly saying what a great time I had. My dog, (A/N: from when Jax got his fairy tale pet, remember? It was in book 2 or 3, I don't remember.) Prince is resting on his dog bed. Once I finish writing, I work a little bit more on my school stuff, I then head to bed, Prince coming under the covers with me. I had left the letter on my desk, so when Raz comes to wake me up, she'll see it and know to mail it to Gilly. I slowly drift off to sleep.

A/N: I am so sorry for the long wait, I've just been putting it off. So I have updated, sorry if it's short or you don't like it. The picture at the top is Gilly's wand, and in case you don't remember who Wilson is, he's Gilly pet mouse. I have school tomorrow, so I won't be as active a I noramly am, so yeah. Bye! ❤)