21 | (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Jax's P.O.V.

It's decided.

I'm going after Gilly. But there's an issue. That decision was rash, and there's like no information.

At all.

All that's known is that one night, Gilly was gone. End of story. There has to be more than this.

I think it's time that I pay the Cobblers a visit.

But, it's like 4 in the morning.

It'll have to wait a bit.

(A/N: ok, quick note, so for jax & gilly, they're time is like early in the morning, near midnight, and for Eva CObbler, she's in the afternoon, doesn't make much sense but yeah)

Han's P.O.V.

"I might know something."

Why did I say that? What if they think it's my fault? Oh no.

Mom urges me to continue, so I do, "Well, one time I couldn't sleep and I wanted water. And I heard a noise. At first I thought it was a monster! But it was just Gilly. She was in the kitchen, she was going through the cupboards."

Hamish grabs my hand, squeezing as a way to help calm me down. I can feel tears start to form in my eyes. 

"It looked like when you and Dad pack for a trip. She just put stuff on the counter, I don't really know why. But then she put it all back. Her eyes were red, like she was crying. If I had said something, let her know I was there..." I sniffle, "If I had j-just told her... Maybe she wouldn't have gone."

Trixie hugs me, she's crying. Why is it so painful, she's been gone before... But we knew where she was.

It's not fair, Felix knew it was coming, so why didn't we?

Trixie speaks up after letting go of me, "What if I just use my fairy-tingle to lead the way to her?"

Dad looks at Mom, "It's possible, we'll see. It hasn't been 24 hours yet. Why don't we all stay home and do something together?"

With the topic change, all sad feelings are forgotten...

Felix's P.O.V.

"Does Anna know? Her and Gilly are really close, she should know. What about Gilly's friends? Jax? Ollie? Kayla?"

Mom sighs, "No, Anna doesn't know, we wrote to Jax earlier. He's the only one that knows anything."

"You should tell Anna."

Mom gets up from her seat, she picks me up. "Fe, we're going to wait another 24 hours, if there's no sign of return, we'll let Anna know. She needs to focus on her studies, this will only distract her."

"It's not fair!"

"Yeah!" Trixie chimes in, Han and Hamish nod.

Dad and Mom look at each other. "Fine, we'll write to her, later."

"When exactly is later?"

"After supper." Mom replies.

"Fine, I'll watch you write it."

She quietly laughs, "Only you, Felix."