25 | ¯\(°_o)/¯

Ollie's P.O.V.

How does one start a letter? How does one start this one? I mean it's not everyday you come home from a month long voyage only to find out one of your best friend's is missing. 

I pick up my quill and just wing it.

Jax,

   It's been awhile! I've doing my thing, you've been doing yours. Nice. But what's not nice is the fact that Gilly's missing. I hate to say it, and I wish I were kidding, but no she wasn't with me.

The last time I spoke to her was when I was with you. She might be helping Kayla? I'm not sure, Gilly's as stubborn as a mule, so maybe she needed help, but didn't want to ask.

I wish I could be of more help, but I'll try to swing by the Cobbler's.  

   Ollie :)

So I think that's as good as it's gonna get. Fiddlesticks, I'm not the best with this kind of stuff. Then again, why should I want to be? No one wants their best friend(s) to be missing, gone, or anything like that. I finalize the letter and have my mom get it sent. 

I decide to go for a walk, maybe get a pattycake or seven. I can give them up, I'm not addicted... Listen we all have issues, and mine is pattycakes and self-control, Gilly's is that she's missing. Ha humor. Ok, no more jokes, maybe... Yeah probably not.

I've missed home. It's quieter than at sea. Pirates are loud, and I mean really loud. Not that I mind, me too, I'm a loud lad. Since I'm out, I should stop by the Cobblers' boot.

I make my wake over and knock on the door. Mrs. Cobbler answers, "Ollie?"

"Hi, I heard about Gilly."

She opens the door and welcomes me in, "Come in, make yourself at home."

(A/N: writer's block 🥰)