24 | (⊙_⊙)?

Ollie's P.O.V.

After a long time of being away and at sea, I've returned. Yes, me, the coolest person you will ever meet. I'm just that good.

I head to my house and my mom is waiting for me, eyes filled with love and... Panic?

Why though? I run over to her, she engulfs me in a hug and I obviously hug her back, "Ollie! I've missed you! But you got this letter, I read it, sorry, but it's from Jax, it's an emergency!"

She's speaking so fast I can only grasp at the words 'missed you', 'letter', 'Jax', and 'emergency'.

"Mom, what's going on?"

She hands me the letter. I unfold it and begin to read it.

Ollie,

Yo. I know it's been awhile, I swear it wasn't on purpose. I also don't know how you would get these letters. I just hope you get this one soon. I don't want to sugar coat anything, but Gilly is missing. As in, no one knows where she is. Gone.

I really hope that's not the case though, the Cobblers should have sent you a letter, but I'm writing this just in case. I hope that she's just a stowaway on a voyage with you. But if that's not the case, and if you have any whereabouts, please contact me (and Raz), as well as the Cobblers.

Other than that, we really need to catch up, just talk about stuff. Hopefully I'll see/hear from you soon.

My best, Jax

Um. Wow, Gilly's missing? I look at my mom, a look of horror appearing on my face. She gently brings me into a hug. I guess I better get settled and start a letter to Jax. It's been a while.

This is one way to come home. 

(A/n: short chapter lolol <3)