1 | ψ(._. )>

Gilly's P.O.V.

We were released from FTRS about a week ago, because we finally graduated. We promised to keep in touch, we did, except for Jax. It's fine maybe he's busy, or something went wrong and he didn't get the letters I sent. I miss hanging out with everyone, we're all busy and stuff. I heard AG now goes to Royale Academy with Jax, so that's cool.

"Gilly! Dinners ready!" mother calls, "Coming!" I call as I run to the table.

Jax's P.O.V.

I returned to the castle with Raz, or Rapunzel. I had a long day at school, I miss FTRS. I have letters to respond to, but I always put it off because I'm tired from school. I hope it's not anything important. I walk into my room and flop onto my bed as Raz walks in.

"Jax this place is a mess. You have got to clean your room!" she says as she sits next to me. I sigh and Raz gets up to look at the pile of letters on my desk. She goes through them and picks up one and tosses it in front of me, and says "Your friends miss you." I sit up and look at the letter she tossed at me, oh no. It's from a WEEK AGO, from Gilly! She's going to kill me. The letter reads: 

        Dear Jax,

    Hey, I was wondering if you wanted to take  Blue out for a spin, I heard there's going to be fire works! I miss our friends, we could invite them, maybe not Ollie. I heard he's on another voyage. I don't know, get back to me when you get a chance!

       -Gilly Cobbler

I didn't go see the fire works, I had gotten sick. What do I do? I shoo Rapunzel out of my room so I could write the letter to Gilly in peace. After a few minutes, I ended up writing: 

Dear Thief,

  I'm very sorry I couldn't respond earlier! I've been really busy, I had gotten sick during the fire works, so I wouldn't have gone any ways. Please forgive me, can I make it up to you? Please?

    -Jax Porter

I hope she's not mad at me, now I'm going to go through all of the letters piled on my desk.