17 | ಠ_ಠ

Eva Cobbler's P.O.V.

Felix is still sobbing into my arms once he's told me all that he knows. I caress his head and quietly ask, "Did she leave a note?"

I feel him shift in my arms, "No."

He begins to shake, a sign that he's going to start crying again, I try to cheer him up, or at least get him to stop crying, nothing works.

Gilly always knew how to cheer Felix up, she knew how to cheer all of us up, she practically raised her siblings in some sense, as me and her father were trying to make money and put food on the table.

While she was gone, we had Anna help with that, but now Anna's at FTRS...

Wait... Anna doesn't know Gilly's gone. I doubt Gilly would tell her, what about Jax and Ollie? Kayla? Jocelyn?
Do any of her friends know?

I've begun to tear up as well, holding onto Felix, as he's quietly crying.

Time Skip; A Few Hours Later (Still Eva's P.O.V.)

The afternoon is rearing its self, Gilly is still nowhere to be found. I had managed to put Felix to sleep, and after I did that, I quickly went to my room to confront my husband.

He had freaked out, but I told him not to make a scene because we need to tell the rest of the kids, because there's a chance that they know where Gilly went.

That's what's happening right now.

"So, kids, um... I don't want to sugar coat this, but Gilly's missing. Your father and I wish this was a joke, but we can't find her."

Trixie, Han, and Hamish look like they're going to cry. This was not a good idea.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN SHE'S GONE?!" Trixie screams out, the twins begin to cry.

"I woke up and went to her room, she wasn't there, Felix said that she had told him that she would leave. That's all we know Trixie." I say, placing my hand on her's.

"How are you so calm?" she responds, I lower my head.

"I'm staying calm because I'm sure Gilly will be back soon, maybe she went to a friend's, but we're not sure. Do any of you know anything?"

Then Han speaks up, "I might know something."

.{~}.

Gilly's P.O.V.

I wake up, only to find that I feel asleep on a tree. So, now I'm going to be sore, ouch.

I place Wilson back in my pocket and continue my 'journey'.

Did I say where I was going, because I think I'll go to the golden goose. It's hard to get to her, and I doubt anyone would go there to look for me, so it's worth a shot.  

Now if only I could fly...

.{~}.

Jax's P.O.V.

I've been very busy over the past few months, school is hard ya know.

I'm sitting at my desk, just doing my homework, Royale Academy gives a lot  of it for some reason, the Raz bursts in, a panicked look on her face.

"Jax, I know you've been really busy, but you should take time to talk to friends... To make sure they're okay and stuff... Because, uhh, just read this."

She hands me a letter, it's from, oh. It's from the Cobbler family, I've been meaning to send Gilly a pegasus post for awhile now.

I open the letter, it reads

'Dear Jackson Porter,

   Hello Jax! We hope you're well, but we've run into a problem. Last night I discovered that Gilly wasn't in her room, we really hope that she's just with friends and didn't tell us.

   I regret to inform you that we're losing hope in that theory, as Felix, Gilly's younger brother has told us that she hasn't been doing to well mentally and had told him that she wanted to leave. I know this must be hard for you to hear, as you two are best friends, but if you know anything, please let us know.

   Our door is always open, so feel free to stop by, please respond as soon as possible!

Sincerely, Eva & Hal Cobbler'

What? Gilly's gone?

I look at Raz, tears welling in my eyes. She sees this and wraps me in a hug. This is all my fault, I should've talked to her more, I should've done so much more.

I begin to sob, Raz cradles my head in her shoulder, and kisses my head.

What do I do?

(A/N: Hello! How was this??? *wiggles eyebrows* ALSO THANK YOU FOR 100 VOTES AND OVER 5K VIEWS!!! I LOVE YOU ALL <33333)