9 | ( ̄﹃ ̄)

Gilly's P.O.V.

I'm having a horrible day. Can it end yet? 

My day started with a cold shower, my siblings used all the hot water. Then I found out I had spilled ink on my favorite brown dress, I don't normally like dresses, but this one was really nice. So now I brushing my damp hair, tugging at all the knots. My whole body is sore from how I woke up.

I was twisted into a human pretzel. "Gilly... Can you take us to the park?" a small voice says from my doorway. I look over to see Han, Hamish, and Trixie giving me puppy eyes. "Fine." I reply.

They erupt with cheers and run to go tell Mom that I'm taking them to the park. I put my hair brush down and stuff a ribbon in my pocket. Wilson squeaks and I grab him and put him in my other pocket.

I reach the front door where Han, Hamish, Trixie, and oh, Felix wait. "Hiya Felix." I say while lacing up my boots. Mom tosses an apple and I catch it last minute. "Hello." Felix says.

"You coming with us?" I ask.

"It appears so." he replies.

"Okay then... Let's go." I open the door and they all pile out, I see that Felix has a big book. Seems like he's going to read that instead of play. Interesting, but not surprising.

Jax's P.O.V.

I woke up to Raz jumping on my bed. "What the heck?"

"Heyyy Jax!" she says plopping down in front of me. "Why?" I say motioning my hands towards her. She pushes a lock of blonde hair out of her face, "I'm bored and don't have anything to do. I thought we could spend some time together. We've never really gotten a chance to do that. Since you know, that whole 'locked up in a tower' thing."

"Y-yeah. That's would be nice." I reply, she smiles and tackles me in a hug. I hug her back. 

"C'mon! There's so many things I wanna do!" Raz drags me up out of my bed and picks me up bridal style. "Since when are you so strong?!" I ask, there's a small voice crack in my voice from her startling me when picking me up. "Since forever!" Raz replies while putting me down.

"Go get dressed, I'll see you for breakfast."

"Got it."

I guess I'm gonna have an interesting day.