3 | = ̄ω ̄=

(A/N: Thanks for over 200 views!!!! <33)

Gilly's P.O.V.

I hear a knock at the door. "Coming!" I call as I race to the door. I open the door... I can't believe it, he's here. He's really here. "Hiya Thief!" Jax says. (A/N: I'm swooning just writing this :3 )

"Oh my gosh!" I say, he pulls me into a hug, I don't hesitate to hug back. "Gilly, who was at th- Oh, oh! Jax, how nice of you to drop by!" my mother says as she walks over to where me and Jax are. "I convinced Raz to let me stop by for  a while." he says with a smile. I smile back and pull his arm so he'll follow me outside.

"Where are we going Thief?" Jax asks. "To get food. Duh!" I reply. He laughs, and I laugh with him. We eventually make it to the Three Little Pigs place (A/N: I forgot the name, but it's something like that. I'm also too lazy to go back and look :/ ) to eat. People are staring, I'm getting a little uncomfortable, there's lots of whispering about me and Jax. I think it's because he's a royal. 

"Are you okay Thief? You seem paranoid." Jax asks me. I turn my head to him and say "Y-yeah, people are staring. I'm honestly a little freaked out by that."

"Yeah, that does get annoying." he replies. We order pancakes and dig into our food as soon as it comes to us. We laugh at silly memories and such, and let me be honest, I missed this.

Jax's P.O.V.

I'm having a great time with Gilly. We haven't hung out in a while, I really missed her. As soon as we finish eating, I pay for the food and grab Gilly so we can run.

We run around the village chasing each other. It's getting late, and I'm going to have to leave soon. Oh well, Raz will get me when it's time to go.