5 | (⌐■_■)

Gilly's P.O.V.

It's been about a week since I've last seen Jax, we've been writing each other though. I'm now playing with Trixiem, Han, Hamish, & Felix (A/N: For some reason, it's like he went missing...) outside, we're all chasing each other. Mother is watching from the back door, smiling. It's not the same without Anna, we really miss her, she was so helpful around the boot. Hopefully she can come home soon.

"Kids, supper's ready!" Mother calls. We all run inside and sit at the table to eat. Father talks about his day, Mother would sometimes cut in, or something like that. After a long meal, I went to get ready for bed.

Once I was done, I sat in my bed and pet Wilson, while humming a lullaby. Wilson fell asleep in my hands, so I scoop him up and put him in his box thingy. I grab my wand and conjure up a small towel, and I put it on top of Wilson. Then I finally go to bed.

A few hours later

There's a knock on my door, "Come in." I mumble. The door opens and it's Trixie. "I can't sleep." I sit up and motion for her to come over to me, she smiles and runs over. "Thanks." Trixie says with a smile showing the gaps where teeth should be. She gets under the covers with her doll and drifts off to sleep, me following shortly.

Jax's P.O.V.

I feel someone shaking me awake, I refuse. I then hear them grumble "Jackson Porter, prince sleepy, wrong story." I then feel them pick me up away from my desk where I fell asleep from working, and place me in my bed. I open my eyes enough to see Rapunzel. "Night Raz." I say quietly. "She laughs and says "Night princy." I slowly fall back asleep.

(A/N: Sorry for the short chapter! But I hope you liked it, yeah. I've been busy with school, so I'm trying to work on this and other stories while doing school work. I probably won't be able to update for a while [not I've been doing that any way...] because on Friday I'm going to New York for a funeral, so yeah. Guess who's been listening to Hamilton on repeat: Me ✋🏼 Stay safe people! 😊)