Prologue

Alessandro POV

"Would you like for me to wait for you sir?"

"It's fine Jeffrey, take the rest of the night off. I'll get a cab or something. Enjoy the rest of your night"

Closing the limo door, I let out an annoyed sigh before walking into my company building where the yearly Christmas party was being held for all my employees.

As usual, me being the CEO of the company, I had to be around in case anything wrong was going to happen and also the fact that I am the one that gets the backlash if something went wrong in my own company.

"Good evening Mr.Anderson" My secretary says smiling up at me as I walked quickly past her to avoid her very apparent flirting again.

"Everyone is at the party already, did you need me to show you there or-"

Before she could finish her sentence, I opened the doors to the large room where loud music was blasting and my employees were dancing around with their significant others.

I may not be the nicest or kindest CEO in the world, but I did let my employees have their fun every once in a while. They overwork themselves already as it is, don't wanna have a company filled with overworked people so it would only end up as a empty company with bad reviews from people dropping out caused by the long hours they work.

"Champagne?"

I grabbed the glass quickly from one of the waiters walking around the place with trays filled with them.

Looking around the place made me both annoyed and disappointed. Not disappointed in my company,  but more disappointed in myself.

Why am I disappointed at myself?

Not only am I getting old, but I also might be the most loneliest CEO in the world.

Yes, my position attracts long lines of women throwing themselves at me, but I was getting tired of the whole sleeping around with no feelings.

I'm almost nearing the big 40 and I've been missing the feeling of waking up with a woman I can actually be with for more than one night.

I may not be as close to my family as I used to be ever since I became the CEO of my fathers company, but I still remember the fact that my family is known for being a large bunch.

My mother had 6 kids, my grandma had 9, and my great grandmother had 12. My 8 aunts and uncles had more than 10 kids of their own, so I wouldn't say we were a small family.

I used to be the cliche type of CEO sleeping with multiple women for my own pleasure, but now as I got older I realized that useless sex and dating a bunch of gold diggers wasn't what I actually wanted with my life.

I want, no need a woman I can settle down with. A woman that wants me for more than my money. A woman I can have loads of children with and grow old together.

And I already knew who I wanted.

The only problem was she didn't know it yet, because if she knew how long and how much I've dreamt of being with her and making her mine, she wouldn't be standing in the same room as me right now with her arm around another man.

And not just any man, one of the best asshole employees I had in my company.

Yes, my company had all types of assholes in here because if we're all telling the truth here, we literally hire anybody with a brain whether or not they're assholes.

But this man was another type of asshole, in fact he was the worst kind.

On the outside he looked like an innocent nerdy and tall blonde pretty boy, but behind that fake interior was a sneaky little asshole that has an ego bigger than his own self.

He was one of the asshole employees in my company that liked to talk shit about me behind my back like every other person under my company. I mean I would've fired his ass a long time ago for that, but him being gone meant I would've never met her.

Jezzabelle Rose. The beautiful brunette model standing at the height of 5 feet and 6 inches.

Compared to her asshole boyfriend, she was around the same height as him whenever she wore those sexy red Christian Louboutin heels that made her a few inches taller. She was nearly the same height as the 5 feet 11 inches pretty boy beside her.

I could tell that pretty boy beside her didn't enjoy that fact though. I know because I almost choked his little ass out the other day I overheard him arguing with her in my lobby about how he didn't like her wearing heels because of how it made him look shorter. Of course I could've strangle him right there but I had a lot of press in my office that day and plus I didn't want her to see that side of me.

Of course his short childish ass would never fit beside a tall goddess like she, she would fit better beside me. I mean, I could treat her way better than he does anyways and plus I was 6 feet and 8 inches tall.

She may seem tall to an average sized man like the one beside her, but to me she was small. And I loved the fact that we were completely different sizes.

She had a gorgeous coke bottle body that fitted into her small size compared to my large big muscled body that my mother would say reminded her of a giant Sequoia tree.

There's just so many things I wanted to do with this woman but I can't with mister pretty boy beside her that she somehow was entranced with even though I could never tell how she could be though based on how he treated her every time she generously would come into my company bringing him lunch and gifts only for him to not even enjoy it like I would've.

"Oh my gosh!"

My mind was cleared as the sound of a loud shrieking coming from my secretary across the room interrupts my thoughts.

"You're engaged! You proposed to her?"

My eyes went to the person she was excitedly talking to only to realize who she was excitedly hugging.

Jezzabelles gorgeous face went red when everyone in the room started to cheer and applaud the new news that made me more angry than I thought.

It took me a while to realize everyone's head turned to me when the loud sound of glass breaking was heard. Looking down I realized that my anger must've coursed through my hand making me break the champagne glass in my hand without thinking.

VOTE AND COMMENT FOR MORE 🥰