Blow Over

Ace's POV

"What the hell are you talking about?" Alessandro asks with a raised brow as I let out a irritated groan.

"Have you ever noticed how strange it is that the Douche bag that cheated on Jezzabelle was always going on these weird business trip stuff but yet he works for you?" I ask him trying to figure out something that's been stuck in my head for a while.

"The asshole used to work for me, yes. But he's also the son of a bigger asshole named Michael Mitchell. The owner of another shitty but expensive company. His ass works more for his own father than he did while he was an employee for me" He answers with a shrug.

"If he worked more for him than why'd you even let him work for you in the first place?" I question even though I already knew the answer.

"Because without him, I would've never had her" He replies quickly before going back to work.

Well technically, working on your large mansion to redecorate everything for your girlfriend and your brother, isn't really what most people would consider as work. But to Alessandro, he was determined to get everything in order so our rose will end up staying in here forever. Which was the ideal ending of this all for both me and Alessandro.

"Boss, we found something" My right man says through the phone as soon as I picked up on the first ring thinking it was rose calling me.

"Get on with it" I reply while watching Alessandro pick out the paint color of the theater room our rose loved.

"Turns out the asshole has been taking trips across the world for many years. Ever since his father started taking him with him on his little sex trips as a child, he followed right on his footsteps. We've found out that every country, island, and even city that he flew to has a small bastard child of his that he's left alone with the mother after having his way with her. There's gotta be more than fifty women he's been doing this too and the oldest child we've found by him was at least almost 10 years old" He explains as I let out a groan.

Damn this fucker was worse than I imagined. 10 years old? That was around the same time he met our rose. So he's been fucking around with women around the world since he was what? 14? 15? What the fuck?!

"There's way more than that though" He continues, making me let out a loud groan before taking a seat.

"Go on"

"Turns out Mr.Mitchell has a lot of dark secrets he's been hiding since he was born"

"From his parents?"

"Apparently he inherited his grandmothers genes because according to his family's secret doctor, he's been taking a special type of medicine for as long as he's been alive"

"Medicine for what?"

"He has a rare disorder that causes his temper to flare up more consistently than any living being. Meaning whenever he's at least a tiny bit mad, the man turns into a whole maniac"

"Like what? Like an angry child throwing a tantrum or something?"

"Worse. There's hidden fbi records that show his criminal records that his rich daddy's been paying for them to let him off without a single arrest"

"Arrests for what?"

"The man's disorder caused him to start killing people since the age of 5"

"What?!"

"That was just the beginning. His murder spree has been going on for so many years but there's no trace of them due to his daddy's money"

"Who did he kill at the age of 5?!"