Day full of surprises

Jezzabelle's POV

"Where are you taking me?" I ask while getting ready in my bathroom as Alessandro waits for me in my bedroom.

"If I told you where I was taking you, it wouldn't be a surprise" he answers back as I groaned.

After our little heated make out session in the living room, I awkwardly tried to make an excuse for myself to be locked up in my bedroom again for the rest of the day I called out from work.

Only to have Alessandro say he wanted to take me out somewhere for my anniversary that my stupid fiancé forgot about.

As much as I wanted to protest against being alone with him, because of how much tension there was between us, I was also willing to go because I didn't deserve to stay at home sulking while my asshole of a fiancé was to busy drinking margaritas in Mexico.

How did I know? One of the perks of being engaged to a worldwide famous model as myself, paparazzi will always find out where you are. And by the time Alessandro and me were still trying to reel in what just happened on my couch, the notifications from various website articles popped up on my phone showing my fiancé sipping margaritas at some hotel in Mexico made me accept Alessandro's random surprise day he wanted to set up for me to not be alone.

"You might wanna pack a suitcase. Your surprise is gonna take more than just a day" He says as soon as I opened the bathroom door.

It took him a while to look up from his phone to realize I was fully dressed but when he did, his eyes widened and I couldn't stop myself from turning red at the way his eyes were soaking me in with a look that made my insides melt.

I've had many men give me unwanted looks of lust before since I am a model that doesn't care about showing my body off on runways and magazines but when the look of lust and admiration came from this god like man in front of me, I couldn't help but swoon mentally.

"I'm taking you out for days full of surprises and I was saying earlier that I can wait for you downstairs while you pack a suitcase, but with the days I've planned for you this week I doubt you'll need to bring any clothes"

He suddenly says taking me out of my lustful thought. Wait. What did he just say about not needing clothes?!

"No! Not like that! I meant that one of your surprises will have to do with new clothes, I didn't mean I wan-"

"It's okay. I understood what you meant. I was just thinking about something else. Okay, so you can wait for me downstairs and I'll be down in like 5 minutes. I don't really pack a lot of stuff anyways"

After explaining my thought, he quickly nodded and walked out of my bedroom making me smile at how cute his nervous facial expressions were.

Grabbing my quick go to travel bag I'm always taking when I go on my random pop up modeling gigs I have on me on the road when my agent usually notified me late on somewhere I was supposed to be at in as little as hours before I get there.

"Ready?" He asks as I nod before smiling and walking outside of my house linking arms with him.

"Where to Mister Anderson?"

The elderly male driver asks as soon as we got inside the back of yet another expensive and stylish car this man has had me in for the past month.

"To my hangar space, Richard" Alessandro replies as I looked up at him in awe.

This man is like Mr.Grey but without the emotional baggage. I just finished reading and watching the 50 shades of Grey series and I'm honestly starting to feel like Anastasia Steele.