Good News

A few months later (In SpongeBob's narrator voice) 😂 I couldn't stop myself 😅

Alessandro's POV

"Are you sure you're up to this? Because we can always-"

"As much as I love you Ace, I'm gonna need you to stop babying me about this. I've made my decision and I'm sticking to it. I've wasted to much of my time already in a relationship that was built on lies and cheating. I'm now able to show the whole world how happy and proud I am of my not one but two loving boyfriends"

My heart almost exploded when those words came out of our Rose's mouth. She was standing in front of us now with a hand mirror in her hand to check her bright red lipstick one more time before shutting it and putting it in my outstretched hand in front of her.

"Thanks Ale. So? How do I look? Do I give off boss bitch or no?" She asks trying to hide her anxiousness.

Putting her favorite lipstick and small hand mirror she kept with her at all times now inside my pocket, I placed both hands against her adorable cheeks she kept puffing up at when she was nervous.

"You're always the best looking boss the world will ever see. You've been waiting so many weeks to have this press conference and now you're gonna do what you do best" I say, staring deeply  into her beautiful eyes.

"You're the baddest boss bitch in the world and now it's time to remind the whole world that you are one" Ace adds on, coming up beside me to plant a kiss on her forehead.

She closes her eyes constantly with a wide smile before kissing both of us passionately and walking out of the curtains hiding us from the millions of people waiting for her.

When she woke us both up one night, two months ago, to reveal her exciting news of having a press conference to reveal our relationship. I thought she was either on drugs or drinking way too much that night.

Our rose, the same rose who was scared shitless when people at her company had begun rumors of her being in a relationship with me and my brother after we had dropped by to pick her up for a brunch date. Was now confidently standing in front of hundreds of news outlet to reveal that the most world renowned super model was now dating two men at the same time.

We had offered her our help to ease the tension she might get from her dating lifestyle that most people in the world were disgusted against having, but she shook us off with a confident grin.

She let us know then that the reason why she was so scared of having people react to us three being together was due to her own personal feelings. She hid the fact from us that she's been seeing her therapist more often than she'd lead us to believe.

Her appointments with the therapist we've hired for her before about her traumatic experience with her disgusting ex. Was now the same lady she's been seeing behind our backs because of something personal within her own feelings. And she was scared to tell us during that time because she'd thought we'd get mad at her for not letting us be there for her like we've been for so long now.

We let her know from then on that if she was having issues within herself and needed to time on her own to get through it, we'd let her have any needed space she'd want. My brother and I knew how hard it must've been for her to feel caged whenever we thought she was in harms way. God knows we're the most stubborn and over protective assholes in the world when it came to her.

We love her, but we weren't gonna stand in the way of her being her best version of herself. Even if it meant we couldn't be there to catch her when she fell. She was a grown woman and a boss one at that.