Trouble Stirring

Brad's POV (EX fiancé)

"Look at the bright side, at least we won't have to pretend we aren't together anymore" Lexi says sliding her hand over my thigh slowly before I grabbed her wrist.

"Who the fuck said we were together in the first place?!" I snapped back before throwing her hand off my lap.

I continued to pace the room as I kept calling and texting my fiancé to see where she was.

"Brad! You told me if she found out about us, you'd be happy with marrying me instead!" The annoying high pitched voice whined as I rolled my eyes.

"Any man would say whatever came to mind when they're balls deep in easy pussy" I retort back before deciding to call my future in laws.

"This is the Rose residence, how may I help you?" A female employee answers on the other end.

"Can you tell Mister and Misses Rose that their future son in law is calling?" I ask trying to sound genuine as whispering on the other side of the call was heard.

"Sorry, but both Mr. and Mrs.Rose has confirmed that they no longer have a future son in law and wants me to relay the message of do not call here anymore if you still want to be alive" The woman replies with a snicker before hanging up.

"Brad! Where are you going?! We didn't even get to finish what-" before Lexi could continue her whining, I grabbed her throat tightly making her silent.

"Does it look like I want to do anything with you anymore?! Now that my fiancé has caught us, I want you out of this fucking country for good. I'll wire you the money to get everything you need but you will never be with me again!" I snapped as she gulps nervously trying to get me to pull away.

Finally letting her breath, I went back to putting all my clothes in my suitcase so I could go find where my damn fiancé has gone to.

"Do you really think she's going to take you back after this? I wonder how angry she's really going to be when she finds out you've been sleeping behind her back way before I even came around. Does she even know about all those women you've slept with all around the world, leaving them with nothing more than your bastard child?" Lexi pesters while hitting my back before my rage consumed me.

Turning around to the half naked and beaten woman, I shoved her away from me before slapping her as she let out a gasp. Before she could continue her annoying yelling, I stuffed my tie into her mouth before giving her another black eye. She didn't even have the energy to fight me back as I let my anger out on her right next to the bed we've been having an affair on for the past 2 years.

"I'll send someone to clean you up and have your stuff ready to take you to the airport. Maybe I'll send you to a place where I left a woman with my twin children. Then maybe you'll like to take care of my so called bastard children with that whore" I explain after wiping my sweaty forehead before noticing all the blood on my knuckles.

"Looks like another dumb whore has had the privilege of meeting my angry side. What dumb whore" I scoff at myself while wrapping up my bloody knuckles.

I continued to pack my stuff before covering the messy scene of my half naked nurse laying in her own blood.

As soon as I was outside of the hotel, I was bombarded with paparazzi and people pushing their phones in my face. To say I was pissed off was the least, but if I was going to let these bastards expose my rage to the world, they had a whole another thing coming.

"Get these fucking cameras out of my clients face!"

A familiar voice shouts as I spot my publicist and my PR agent waiting for me beside of a large dark tinted windows SUV.