Home

Jezzabelle's POV

"Where are you two taking me?!" I shout for the thousandth time.

It's barely been a few weeks since my twin boyfriends have let me out and about on my own. But after a few incidents with paparazzi mauling their way into my work space for an interview and a bunch of large trucks filled completely with fan mail and gifts, my short reign of freedom began to go back to being stuck between a rock and a hard place.

"Just trust us Rosie, we've never broken your trust before right? Do you really think we'd do that now?" Ace's soothing voice whispers into my ear as my body shuddered at how close he was.

Not gonna lie it has been nice being taken care of and catered to by not just one but TWO sexy ass men that I was somehow lucky able to call my own, for the past 2 months now. It's literally a woman's dream come true.

But the only issue with our cute little trio right now was the fact that they treat me like I'm made of glass. Literally. I can't go anywhere without a shadow behind me, I can't work without someone checking up on me to make sure I'm eating regularly and taking breaks in between, and let's not even mention the worse one of all. NO SEX.

I'm not addicted to sex or anything BUT TWO MONTHS WITH NO SEX?! If you're gonna keep me locked up at home, fuck my brains out at least. Give me something to keep me sane.

I can understand their concerns of me going through therapy and all that but that ended weeks ago. I'm becoming celibate and for once in my life, I don't like it.

I used to go months and sometimes a year without sex when it came to Brad and after learning of his affairs behind my back, I'm very glad that during those times I didn't miss it at all. Our relationship was very different than the one I'm having now with Alessandro and Ace. And for that I'm very glad to have them in my life to open my eyes to a whole new world.

"Take off the blindfold" I hear Alessandro announce as the silk material was removed from me in an instant.

"Ta Da!" Ace shouts excitedly as my brows furrowed in confusion.

"What am I supposed to be looking at exactly?" I ask with a raised brow.

"I know we have already made our relationship official a long time ago, but I was thinking about how you've been staying at my place for the past two months"

Alessandro starts off as I was still confused on how those two months had any connection to the large gate I was looking at right now.

"Remember the night you told me you were anxious about what'll happen after you've fully recovered and everything went back to normal? How you would miss having to live with both me and my brother once you had finally finished with therapy and was now having to look for your own home now that you're old one had been given back to your disgusting ex that we shall never bring up again?" He continues making my eyes widen.

The night he's talking about had fully blown up in my mind now, I remember clearly what I said and when it happened. But that was almost six weeks ago. How did he remember something I've randomly ranted on about while I was having a mini mental break down during my time of the month.

I may have overreacted due to my cramps getting the best of me and my tolerance for junk food and wine made me more unrecognizable. I'm blown away by how embarrassing I was that night and the fact that he's bringing it back up after I tried so hard to erase that disastrous memory.

"I also remember you hated having to ride all the way from my home outside of the city all the way to your job every morning, so I've decided-" Alessandro was cut off instantly by his annoyed brother.