Night Of No Regrets

Jezzabelle POV

"So that's the sexy man that you were so nervous on being alone with tonight so you invited the three of us out for the first time after a long time of you not being able to go out because of that stupid fiancé of yours?" Nikki whispers while smirking at me with a raised brow as I roll my eyes.

"First of all, I am busy with work most of the time you guys ask me to come out. And second of all, I wasn't nervous to be alone with him. I just wanted to hang out with you guys" I reply while trying to sound like I was telling the truth only to have all 3 of them laugh at my lying words.

We were crowded around the bar at one of the night clubs Alessandro owned and decided to take us 4 all out to.

Alessandro wanted to join at the bar but one of his employees informed him about something important happening in his private office upstairs that he had to see urgently.

"I don't know why you let that man child control when and where you go. If I were you, I would dump his insecure ass and get with that sexy devil of a man that brought us here with his billion dollar suit and limo" Eva says while handing me 2 shot glasses as I sighed and nodded before drinking them.

Reeling the words she just said into my mind, I decided to let loose tonight after realizing that my friends were right about my fiancé controlling where and when I went somewhere when I never asked where he would go in the middle of the night because of how much I trusted him.

"Dance floor ladies!" Nikki says after we all put our empty drink glasses on the counter top of the bar we were sitting at.

We all made our way to the middle of the dance floor and started dancing to the sound of Megan Thee Stallions song Cry Baby blasting through the club speakers.

I didn't even notice the servers walking past us until Nikki handed me 2 tequila shot glasses. And considering the fact that not only was I a major lightweight at drinking, I also haven't ate anything since Mr.Ander- I mean Alessandro took me out during my lunch break.

"Ladies"

At the familiar sound of Alessandros deep voice coming from behind me, I turned around with a sheepish grin feeling my face starting to burn up.

"You okay there, Rose?" He leans down against my ear to ask while placing his hand rather large warm hand on my lower back.

At that gesture alone, my heart began beating faster and my already red face turned even redder.

"I'm fine" I whisper breathlessly thinking he was going to move away from me after hearing my nervous response.

Only to have him move his head in front of me but not moving his large body from the very close range he was standing near mine.

"You look entrancing in this tiny red dress you're wearing" He says while moving his other hand onto my hip.

If anyone else in the club looked at the way we were standing together, it'd seem like all we were doing was dancing slowly together at the soft sound of Street by Doja Cat playing through the club speakers, when in reality my intoxicated brain and body was thinking of many ways of how this night could end if I were single.

"I love it when your cheeks turn red like a little Rose. I can feel your body trembling in my hands"

He whispers into my ears as I felt like I was more intoxicated with his presence than the large amount of alcohol inside my body.

"Mr-"

"Call me Alessandro"

"Alessandro"

His hands on my hips tightened right when my nervous voice spoke his name.

"You don't know how much I'd love to hear you say my name like that while your sexy toned legs are wrapped around my waist.......or around my head"

Without even compromising what I was going to do next, I mistakenly moved my head away from the side of his only to quickly pull his face down until my lips were on his.

Fireworks.

Butterflies.

Excitement.

Any emotion other than regret was flowing all through my body at just the feeling of Alessandro's lips passionately taking mine. I thought he would've pushed me off with disgust or shock, but he pulled my body into his large one with one arm around my waist and one hand at the side of neck pulling my head closer to deepen our small kiss into a heated make out session.

When we both pulled away from each other breathlessly, it took me a long time to notice that all 3 of my friends stopped dancing and were now watching us with shocked looks, well all except Nikki who was looking at me with a smirk and a wink.

Suddenly remembering the large diamond ring on my finger, I pulled myself out of Alessandros embrace and dashed out of the club needing to breathe.

Hearing the deep voice belonging to Alessandro, I decided to run into the nearest cab and closing the door quickly to avoid having to speak to the man I just kissed who was non other than my own fiancé's boss.

"Where to miss?"

I hastily told the address of my mansion the man before taking my phone out and texting my friends group chat to apologize for leaving out of nowhere and making them find their own home tonight.

I laughed to myself getting quick notifications of them saying they already had their own way home with the men they were dancing with on the dance floor.

It didn't take long till I made it home and paid the man his fair. Looking at my phone I realized it was already midnight.

After closing the large front door of our mansion seeing all the lights out, I quickly sneaked my way without trying to make noise as I made it to my bedroom seeing if Brad was awake.

As soon as I stepped in the room, I automatically rolled my eyes seeing Brad wasn't even in bed. Of course he chose this night to go out late with his coworker friends to drink or whatever the hell excuse he uses every time I complained to him about being gone most of the time.

Whatever, more time for me to get rid of the strong smell of both the alcohol and Alessandros cologne off of not only my dress but also my body.

Using all the body washes, lotions, and perfume I knew the smell lasted longer, I showered while scrubbing my body hard and put on anything afterwards to mask the smell of one of the most worse nights I could've had in my life.

And the worst thing about it was that I didn't even get to feel a bit of regret or guilt about what I've done.

VOTE AND COMMENT FOR MORE ☺️