Mixed Emotions

Jezzabelle's POV

"This is to much" I gasp after seeing how packed the entire hotel suite we were in is.

I knew Alessandro wanted to buy me clothes for our mini vacation, but looking at all the bags and stuff in our large suite taking up most of the space was to much.

"Anything for my rose" he says kissing my forehead as I roll my eyes.

If I knew he was going to literally buy me everything I touched at the mall we went to, I wouldn't have touched so many things in the first place.

Our day started out by shopping for clothes which ended up with Alessandro buying me every piece of fabric my hand touched at the stores we went to. I told him I didn't need most of the clothes he got since we were only going to be here for three more days. But Mister rich CEO insisted he could just ship them to my house later so it wouldn't be such a hassle to carry them all back to our suite.

Then after shopping, he managed to surprise me with my own make up artist that dolled me up. Afterwards he had me dress into a beautiful golden gown that he had personally customized and made for me by some of the best Italian designers he could buy. Only to surprise me after we had dinner with balcony seat tickets to see an Italian opera show at the Teatro alla Scalla Opera house.

I had no idea of how opera's were actually like since I have never been to one before plus when I've watched clips of opera's shows before I always thought they were kind of funny and strange to actually watch.

When in reality, after Alessandro brought me to the opera show tonight and we watched the show 'Tristan and Isolde', I ended up crying at the end of the four hour long show. Which was awkward since I barely liked to cry and when I watched sad movies before I never shed a tear.

I think after realizing what was happening in the show and seeing the ending, I cried so much that Alessandro had to hand me the handkerchief in his suit pocket that made me cry even more considering how lovingly it made us look like in other peoples point of view.

Unlike the other couples sitting around us in the balcony seats, they were all here in their official and real relationship. I became sad after noticing how me and Alessandro must look so fake to the other couples there that smiled at us when we walked out of the building. They probably thought we were also a real couple like them but in reality we were like two lovers that were just enjoying each other till the end of our vacation.

"My people will be sent up here tomorrow morning to take all your stuff to your home. Don't worry about it, I'll take care of everything" Alessandro says making me come out of my own thoughts.

"Come, let's have some wine and sit on the balcony. The sky in Italy looks more beautiful than the skies in the states" He jokes while grabbing two glasses and a bottle of red wine, leading me to the balcony in our suite.

When we got to the balcony, I sat down on one of two chairs and looked up at the beautiful night sky.

Alessandro stood by the small table between the two chairs and poured red wine into both of the wine glasses. Handing me one, he moved to the other chair and took a sip from his cup.

"Alright, what's wrong?" He asks suddenly making me look at him confused.

"What are you talking about?" I question back trying not to choke on my wine.

"Ever since the ending of the opera show, you've been looking so deep in thought. I would be happy if it was the show giving you some interesting thoughts but by the way you've been silent towards me the whole ride back, I think it has something to do with us, right?" He explains while looking back at me with a nervous look.