Morning After

Alessandro's POV

Waking up the next morning after what happened last night, made me think everything that happened was a dream.

But looking at the beautiful woman laying on my chest peacefully sleeping, my heart swelled and I knew for sure that it wasn't dream. Even if it was, it would've been the best dream of my 35 years of living.

I've always imagined being with this woman since she stepped foot in my company.

[Flashback]

"Show Mr.Mitchell his new office" I say nonchalantly watching my assistant nod while gesturing the scrawny blonde male to follow her out of his office.

It was about a few minutes after I got back to work until the sound of commotion outside of my office made me groan in annoyance.

Standing up to get ready to cuss out these incompetent people for being so loud that I can't focus on my work, I opened my office door to see groups of people whispering and gasping at something in front of them.

"Isn't that the model that was just on the cover of Vogue a few days ago"

"You didn't know? That's Jezzabelle Rose. She's dating the new employee that was just hired today"

"I heard that they're high school sweethearts. That's so cute"

"Looks like she brought him some lunch for his first day at work. I'm so jealous of that guy"

"Whoever he is, I'd be jealous even by dating someone as beautiful and popular as her. She's even more gorgeous in person"

Listening to the office gossip, I turned to where everyone was staring at just to feel like my whole world has stopped.

I was used to seeing many beautiful women coming in and out of my company multiple times whether it was work related, employee mistresses or even before when I used to be the cliche CEO playboy.

But when the sight of the tall woman with red bottom Louis Vuitton heels and long high slit black dress came into my view, I couldn't describe how much affect she had on me just by standing in front of me.

She was more beautiful than any other woman I've seen, more stunning than any model on any magazine cover I've seen, and definitely more alluring than any woman I've had on my arm before as eye candy at any event I've used them for.

It took a minute for me to realize the reason she was in my company, but when I saw her lean into a passionate kiss with the man in front of her it caused whatever trance I was in to be shattered in seconds.

"I'll see you tonight babe" The new male employee says smiling back at her as she grins before walking away.

I watched in both bitterness and jealousy when she blew him a kiss after she got into the elevator.

"Oh my god! If I was him, I would've surely died of a heart attack"

"She's such a beautiful woman, who wouldn't treasure being with such a goddess"

"I wish my girlfriend brought me lunch and blew me a kiss while I'm at work"

"What a lucky man"

"I'm so jealous of him"

Looking towards the male employees grumbling at how they were jealous of the new employee, I rolled my eyes before walking back inside my office making sure to slam the door closed.

When I was seated into my chair, I quickly thought of something that made me type away on my computer.

I smiled in glee when the images of the woman that had entranced me earlier began to fill my computer screen.