Cheering Up

Jezzabelle's POV

Red. The only thing I could see. Not even Alessandro and Ace calling my name from behind, could stop me from what I was about to do.

"Jezzabelle, wai-"

Throwing a hard punch at my not so faithful fiancé, I grabbed the woman I recognized as his so called nurse that I remember him telling me many times before that she only traveled with him due to his medications. Seems like she was giving him way better medicine than I ever had, seeing as he was more happy receiving her cure than he ever had when I did.

"Miss Rose, please! Let me exp-"

She didn't even finish her sentence after I sent another punch towards her now before grabbing her by her fake blonde hair to drag her white ass out of the hotel room she was banging my ex fiancé in.

Hearing the sudden noises of people talking out in the hallway, I made sure to have their eyes on us now as I shoved the naked woman into the hallway and delivered more than one punch until she was starting to bleed.

"Rose please!"

Alessandro shouts as I continued to let out all my anger out on the stupid whore who had me thinking she was just a sweet woman taking care of my fiancé for the past 5 years. I wonder how long she was going to keep giving him her type of medicine before I was going to end up being a cuckold wife.

"I trusted you! I fucking let you sleep in our home when your abusive ex had thrown you out into the street! Was that just an excuse to fuck my fiancé?!" I shout in her face as her crocodile tears fell as I shook her body roughly needing to hear the reason why.

"Miss Rose, I can explain!" She cries out as I lift my fist up but before I could plant another hard punch towards her, two pairs of hands stopped me.

"Let me go Ale!" I snap while glaring at the woman cowering away from me against the hallway wall with a bloodied face.

"What the hell is wrong with you Jezzabelle?! Do you see what you've caused now?!" Brad shouts running out to cover his whore as I lunged at him to punch his back in anger.

"You mad because the public is now seeing how much of a fucking pig you are Brad Mitchell! Let everyone here see and record how much of a whore you are! Our engagement is now over! Let the whole world see the reason why I'm dumping your cheating ass!"

I shout as the people in the hallway of the hotel were now filling around us with their phones in their hands recording what was going on after hearing and seeing exactly who we were.

"You can keep this damn thing! We're fucking done! Keep your nurse and your anger medications to yourself now!" I fumed while throwing the engagement ring towards him as his eyes widened at my action.

"Jezzabelle, stop. You're angry now but I-" before he could get up to defend himself, Alessandro pulled me behind him protectively.

"You're a disgusting man Mister Mitchell, and seeing as your relationship has now been tarnished between you and your fiancé, I have no more reason to keep you in my company. Your contract with my company has now been terminated, I'll have security throw all your shit out of my building by tonight. You are fired!" Alessandro announces as everyone around us gasped while recording every singly thing that was happening.

"Come on Rosie" Ace says grabbing my hand to lead me out from the overcrowding people surround us now.

My breathing was beginning to pick up as I felt my heart suddenly pounding against my chest. I was beginning to feel suffocated from so many people around us now shoving cameras and phones in my face like paparazzi, which I'm pretty sure some of them probably were.