18. I Wanna Get Better

What's going on? Ginny asked herself. It had been a week since Draco left and she couldn't sleep any night. She didn't know what to do anymore. Because of her talk with Hermione, they came to the conclusion that Ginny might still like Harry. Ginny walked to the bathroom and saw that her eyes were extremely red.

-

"That was the most idiotic thing you could've done."

"Yes, father. But, I am still his friend and I felt like I should show him what was going on."

"Silence! Now what are we supposed to do? Their family has been in control of us for years, we could've finally gotten back our freedom. But you ..." a sound of a whip hitting someone and screams could be heard, "It's all your fault. You are the reason we are still like this. You were asked to be his friend, not actually become his friend. You insolent brat!"

-

Ginny walked out of the house because she felt like she needed some fresh air. Then suddenly, she sses that Draco is sitting beside the doorstep.

"D-Draco?!" Ginny exclaimed, "How long have you been here?"

"Well not too long," he replied (If you don't count one to two hours "too long" he thought), "I was just think of coming inside to call you."

"We've all been waiting for you," said Ginny, "P-Please come in -"

"Ginny," Draco held Ginny's hand, "I was gonna come in to call you, but you're already out."

"I-is there something wrong?" Ginny practically panicked.

"No," Draco replied, "It's just that ... we need to talk."

Wait, uhm. What? What's going on? A thousands of thoughts ran through Ginny's mind and then she finally came to her senses, Oh, of course. This had to happen.

"Oh, sure," she finally said.

"Ginny ... I need to know. What happened that night?"

"Harry suddenly kissed me. It was like only for about 5 seconds, I tried to stop it -"

"Oh, I see. So Goyle had come at the perfect time. So nothing else happened between you two?"

"N-no, Draco! I-I love you! And only you! But Draco ... I think I need to be by myself for some time." Even though Ginny was yearning to see Draco's face for so long ... she felt like she didn't really want to see it.

"G-Gin, if you're angry about the fact that I kissed Hermione that time I'm sorry. I was really angry -"

"No, Draco. I just need to clear some things out of my head -"

"Ginny it really was by accident! I-I -"

"Draco! I need some time. Okay?" as Ginny said that she quickly ran back to the house and closed the door.

"Ginny? Ginny! Listen to me! Please!" Ginny could hear him. She sat right beside door and buried her face inside her hands to hide her tears. She started crying immensely. She couldn't stop it. Harry ... Draco ... What is wrong with me!?

-

Could it be that she still likes Harry? thought Draco, No. It can't be. After all we've been through, it just can't.

-

"G-Ginny!" Ginny could hear her mother screaming.

"Mother?" Ginny quickly ran to the kitchen, and gasped at what she saw.