10. Cheat ...

"Draco ..."

That voice whispered in Draco's ear again.

"Draco stop ..."

That voice wasn't heard by Draco, but it was Ginny. Ginny suddenly woke up, scared by the dream she saw.

Draco ... kissing ... another girl ...

She looked beside her, it was OK. Draco was there in the bed with her. She went to the washroom. She washed her face.

She went down, Mrs. Weasley was cooking with her wand. Ginny went to help.

"Ginny, you need to rest." said Mrs. Weasley.

"No mum! You can't do everything by yourself!" Ginny exclaimed.

Mrs. Weasley sighed and said, "OK."

Ginny helped Mrs. Weasley. She then, realized the food would've been better if Mrs. Weasley had made it by herself. Since when did she become so responsible?

Oh yes. Of course, she has a son.

"Mum?" Ginny asked.

"Yes?"

"How does it feel? To be a mother?"

Mrs. Weasley smiled at Ginny an said, "It's the happiest feeling in the world."

"Is it, really?" Ginny said, "Everyone says it's a real pain."

"That's because they don't see the joy of the children." Mrs. Weasley said, "You children are my world."

With that, she pulled Ginny into a hug and kissed her on the forehead.

A baby's cry could be heard. It was very loud. Ginny had to cover her ears very tightly. She was sure everone was waking up. It must've been Fred.

"Now that's just like how Fred used to cry." Mrs. Weasley sighed.

Ginny ran towards her room, when she was halfway there, the crying stopped. Although, everyone had already woken up.

"What's going on?" George said sleepily.

But Ginny continued to go towards her room.  She found Draco, feeding their son, Fred. Ginny smiled and went towards them. She leaned into Draco, watching her son.

Draco looked at Ginny and smiled. "I'm an awesome father, right?" he smirked.

"Yes, Draco," Ginny replied, "Yes, you are."

Draco kissed Ginny softly on the lips.

"Oi, Ginny!"

Ginny hurried out of the room. George was standing there.

"What's wrong, George?" she asked.

"Control your child!" he said as he went back to his room. Ginny giggled and went back to Draco.

Fred had fallen back to sleep.

"Look at how cute he looks when he's sleeping." Draco smiled.

"You're right," said Ginny, "Just like you."

Draco kissed Ginny softly on the nose. Ginny wrapped her hands around Draco. Draco kissed her heavily on the lips. The only time they seperated each other was when they needed to breathe.

"You're a pretty good kisser too you know." Ginny smirked.

"What's with that smirk?"

"I guess I learned it from you."

Draco smirked and kissed Ginny on the neck. The two of them walked towards the bed, and pushed each other into it. They cuddled with each other.

"You wanna do it? This time at least I'll remember it." smirked Ginny. Merlin, that girl never looked more evil.