3. Heartbroken

A/N: hey guys! Just wanted to say that the incredible banners on the side are made by CB&J Designs ~~~ Covers ~ Banners ~ Ship Photos ~ Story Adverts [Open] and I would love it if you check the graphics shop out 'cause it's awesome! :)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ginny went back to her common room, still thinking about what Draco meant.

*

"Good morning, Ginny!" Someone said.

Ginny opened her eyes and found Harry siting beside her.

"Harry?!" Ginny was shocked.

"Yeah, I'm going to stay here for a week!" Harry said cheerfully.

"So, how did you come in here?" Ginny asked.

"Professor McGonagall gave me the password." Harry replied.

"So, come on! You don't wanna be late, do you?" Harry said.

"N-no." Ginny said as she started wearing new clothes.

Ginny went down with Harry.

"Hey, Harry. And while you're here, could you help me decide in the Quidditch try outs?" Ginny was getting used to Harry again.

"Sure!" Harry said as went over to the teachers.

Ginny sat in the Gryffindor table, looking everywhere for Draco.

She saw him come after a long time. He came to Ginny.

"When did you come down?" Draco said.

"Harry woke me up." Ginny said.

"Oh ..." Draco said, rather sadly.

Draco went over to the Slytherin table.

*

Harry came slowly to the Gryffindor table. "What's wrong, Harry?" Ginny asked.

"I couldn't impress the first-years." He said sadly.

Ginny could see Arnold, a boy in Ginny's class, putting something like a pill into a glass of water.

"Here you go, Harry," he said as he passed Harry the glass of water.

"But -" Ginny began.

"Shhh..." Arnold said.

After some time, Harry walked to the front of the table with Marie - mistakenly. He raised his arms. Marie came closer to him and then ... Harry kissed her.

Ginny could resist this moment. Tears started flowing from her eyes. Her nails were cutting into her hand, but she couldn't feel it.

She ran up to her common room. She tried not to flow more tears. Ginny sat next to the window, looking at the moon, flowing more tears. Then Draco suddenly came.

"What's wrong, Ginny?" He asked.

"H-Harry k-kissed M-Marie ..." Ginny said.

Draco sat beside Ginny. He looked into her bright brown eyes. She also looked into his grey eyes. Draco forwarded his head towards Ginny's and said, "Like this?" As he moved his lips towards Ginny's.

Ginny could feel the softness of his hair and the hardness of his neck. She could also feel the kindness of his lips.

After a minute or two, Draco moved his lips from Ginny's.

He walked towards his room. He took one more glance at Ginny, and smirked.

*