15. Still

Ginny moved around the room clumsily trying to find a bed. As she felt something soft, she lied down immediately. She didn't care what it was, she just wanted rest.

                                                                                         *

"YOU BASTARD!"

Huh? Ginny asked herself, what's going on?

"YOU DID THIS ON PURPOSE!"

"No, believe me, I didn't. I didn't even know she was here until I woke up."

"And why didn't you bring her to me?"

"She needed rest."

"Is that so?"

"W-what's going on..?" Ginny said sleepily, trying to sit.

"Ginny!" Draco rushed to her and helped her sit.

"What happened?" she asked.

Draco looked at Harry and said "Why don't you ask him?"

Ginny looked at Harry and said, "Look, you were asleep in my bed. I don't know when, and I thought it'd be better to let you be."

"Is that so?" said Draco with an amazing British accent, "Why didn't you just tell me?

Harry gave an irritated look and said, "Because I knew you'd react this way."

"I need to talk to you." said Ginny. They both looked at her, not knowing whom she was talking to. "Let's go outside."

As she went out the room, Draco and Harry looked at each other, still not knowing who it was.

"I guess it was you," said Harry, "You should go."

"By all means, of course it was me!" exclaimed Draco, "Why in Merlin's beard would it be you?"

Without waiting for his reaction, Draco went to Ginny.

"Look," said Ginny, "It wasn't Harry's fault."

"Oh! So now you're defending him?" said Draco, rolling his eyes.

"No!" said Ginny, "Draco, you know we both were drunk and you slept in the couch while I accidently slept in Harry's bed -"

"Well, why his?" Draco cut-off.

"I don't know." replied Ginny, "I just needed to lie down. to rest. I found something comforting so I just lied down there. That's all."

"Is it, Ginny?

"Yes!"

"Well, why have I been seeing you with Potter a lot these days?"

"I don't know, because we're friends?"

"I get it but -"

"Can't friends just hang out?" exclaimed Ginny.

"BY HANG-OUT YOU MEAN SLEEP TOGETHER?!" screamed Draco.

"Draco!" Ginny said.

"Is anything wrong?" asked Mrs. Weasley rushing to them. Even Harry came out of his room to see what was going on.

"No," replied Draco with an irrtiated face, "Everything's just fine. How can anything be wrong with her? It's me. I'll just be alone." then he walked to his room and shut the door. Ginny bit her lips. What have I done?

                                                                                       *

"He still isn't talking."

"It's gonna be okay," said Harry and placed his arm around her shoulder.

"Really?" asked Ginny softly.

"Yeah," replied Harry, "Trust me. How long has it been he's been angry?"

"About the whole day?"

"How long did you not check up on him?"

"Two hours."

"Why don't you go again?" said Harry.

"I fear he'll just ignore me again."

"I think he won't now. Try."

Ginny stood up and walked to her room. She had second thoughts rising in her mind, What if he never talks to me again? What if he takes away my baby and leaves? What if he breaks up with me? She was too scared to turn the door knob. But just then the door opened and Draco was standing there. Together, they said "I'm sorry."

"You first," said Draco.

Ginny said, "No, you."

"Ladies first."

Ginny gave a small smile and said "I'm sorry for sleeping in Harry's bed."

Draco said, "I'm sorry for shouting at you. Truce?"

"Truce." and then they hugged.

                                                                                       *

Ginny laughed at Draco's joke. They were sitting on the bed, laughing. It's like nothing ever happened.

"I'm glad everything's okay." said Ginny.

"We fight, we get together, that's us." smiled Draco, and they emerged into a passionate kiss. Ginny suddenly pulled away her head and asked, "I just thought something, where did Hermione go exactly?"

When Hermione left:

Hermione rang the door bell. Neville opened the door and she said "Can I stay here for some days?"