14. Oblivious

"Every single boy is the same."

"What do you mean?" asked Ginny.

"Every one of them care about themselves. Girl fall for them, and they treat them as garbage. As people say, 'We only understand the brightness of the sun in the darkness of the night.' They only understand what we're worth when we're gone."

"I don't think Harry would do that."

"Oh, maybe. Maybe not. Some are those rare to find. I guess most of us think those don't even exist. But dear, remember: Don't leave the ones you love for the ones you like, because one day the ones you like, would leave you for the one they love."

What?

Ginny woke up, she looked at her left, there it was - Draco. She left Harry for him, was it really right? She regretted it a million times. But then, he loved her. He showed it, it was written in his eyes. But ... what if ... it was lost one day? The sparkle, the innocnce in his eyes, would just go away?

She knew she was thinking too much ... she knew she was being too dramatic. But, then again - that's not Ginny Weasley. Where was the girl with a fighting spirit? Where's the girl who was strong enough to build the D.A again? Just, where is she?

"Ginny? You alright?"

Ginny immediately faced her left. "Uh, yeah."

"How come you're awake?" asked Draco.

"I - I don't know."

"Bad dream?"

"Yeah ..."

After a few minutes, Ginny said "Draco?"

"Yeah?"

"If you had to choose between me and Hermione, who would you choose?"

Hearing that, Draco sat up straight and put his arms around Ginny. He kissed her on the cheek and said, "Of course you. It'll always be you."

"Always?" asked Ginny still looking forward, without even facing Draco once. Her eyes contained no feelings, but Draco could understand why - sorrow. She still hasn't gotten over it.

"Always." he smiled.

Always? thought Ginny, That's a strong word. I don't think you know it, but Snape kept his word always.

"Now may I go to sleep again?" asked Draco.

Ginny looked at him with a face which said "Seriously?"

"OK, Ok." giggled Draco, "I won't. I'll be here, with you."

"Flirt."

Draco giggled.

A Week Later

"Yo."

"Draco? I want sleep." said Ginny.

"Draco? There ain't no Draco here."

That didn't sound at all like Draco. But rather like Harry. But ... Harry wouldn't say something like that.

Ginny sat with her legs crossed on the bed instantly to see who it was. The lights were off and it was dark. Ginny placed her hands on the small wardrobe, her wand was there. She took it and chanted, "Lumos." Light entered the room immediately and Ginny saw there. A guy with broken glasses on his eyes, black hair and bright green eyes. Those eyes, that once were shone her day in brightness. Yes, too cheesy. But true.

She said, "Harry?"

He replied, "Yes, sweetheart?"

"Sweetheart"? What? Thought Ginny.

Harry came closer and sat beside her on the bed. He held her hands but Ginny snatched them away instantly and exclaimed, "What is wrong with you?!"

"With me?" sighed Harry, "Nothing. Look, Ginny. This evil disease has taken over you, erasing everything you loved. Wake up Gin, before it's too late."

""Too late"?" asked Ginny.

"You haven't lost it," said Harry, "Not yet."

"What?"

"What's most precious to you?"

Ginny thought for some time and said, "Fred."

"It's amazing how we tell people we love them," said Harry, sadly "and talk about "forever". Everyone knows "Forever" doesn't exist. I hope you do too. And the people telling those, after some months, POOF! Another guy's most precious to you now."

 "Are you drunk?" asked Ginny.

Harry replied, "Drunk some Firewhiskey and got into a fight with some big guys. Is that "drunk"?"

"You need rest -"

"Look into my eyes, Gin." said harry as he held her hand again, "And tell me: whom do you love?"

For some reason, Ginny was shaking. She felt Harry's warm hands. She looked into his sparkling bright green eyes. The first time she saw Harry, oh she was so shy. His green eyes ... they suddenly reminded her of Draco. Draco's in Slytherin, the house colours are Green and Silver. Harry's lips, she once kissed them. There was Fred a bit far, her and Draco's child.

She said, "I -"

"Yes?"

"Love ..."

Footsteps could be heard outside the room and Ginny stood up immediately, she let go of Harry's hands. Draco came in and she said, "Draco, look at this mess! Could you take him to his room?"

"Sure." said Draco as he put one hand around Harry's shoulder and the other, holding Harry's arm.

As they left, Ginny thought ... Whose name was I going to say?