17. Fallout

Ginny looked down at her - and Draco's - son, Fred. Just last night, everything changed all at once. Draco left the house after kissing Hermione, Neville suddenly leaving without saying anything, Hermione rushing to her room without a warm welcome. And as for Ginny, she didn't know what to do. She just stood there. Everything was just too complicating. She just stared at Fred the whole night, tears wouldn't even come out. She felt like talking to someone, just someone who would understand her. Draco might never come back, she couldn't even get a chance to explain. She didn't stop Harry sooner, because ... she didn't want to. She felt so guilty the whole night. It's all my fault, she thought, why did I not want to stop him? Why did i feel like ... like I was ... liking it? I-It can't be. No. N-no!

She immediately rushed to Hermione. It was morning already, she couldn't think of anyone to talk to. She knocked on Hermione's door and stood still for five minutes. No reply. "Hermione?" she said softly. Yet again, no reply. "Hermione, I really need someone to talk to. Please let me in." There was a little sound. "Hermione, please. I have no idea what's going on and I just -" she started snivelling.

"I don't know either." Hermione whimpered, and then opened the door. Ginny jumped onto Hermione's arms following a peaceful embrace.

"Thank you so much for opening the door." said Ginny. She sat on a chair while Hermione sat on the bed. Ginny started explaining everything to Hermione while Hermione told her about Neville.

"So, do you still have feelings for Harry?" asked Hermione slowly.

"I don't think so ... I don't know ... I-I'm not supposed!" replied Ginny.

"You can't decide on your feelings, you and Harry have liked each other for a long time. You two were probably happier than anyone else together. Then all of a sudden, you cheated on him. But why?" Hermione felt like she was getting a clear understanding of everything finally.

"B-Because I fell in love with him?"

"Really, Ginny? Think carefully."

Ginny closed her eyes. She started remembering everything. She found it fun being with Draco. She was happy with him. She missed Harry every day. Then recklessly getting drunk, it happened.

"It was recklessness." said Ginny.

"Yes."

"B-But then, I know I fell in love with him. I know it! Me, him and Fred - we were like such a happy family. I wanted it to be that way forever."

"Did you ever think about Harry at those times?"

Ginny thought deeply, "Yes," she replied, "But when i was with Draco, I would forget the whole world."

"Were you happier with Harry or Draco?"

At that moment Ginny's eyes widened and she couldn't talk anymore.

"I -"

-

"Harry?"

Harry contined wrecking anything he could find in the garage, Neville brought him here because he didn't want Harry to break anything in his room.

"Harry! Snap out of it!" snapped Nevile.

"I can't take it anymore!" Harry growled, "Malfoy .. How much outrageous can he be?! How dare he make Ginny so sad.. He kissed Hermione!"

"Did you even think about Malfoy? You kissed Ginny and he knows about it. How would you feel if the girl you loved was kissing someone else?"

Harry sat on his knees and allowed his head to be surrounded in darkness by putting his arms around it. "I don't know what to do anymore. Everything I do.. reminds me of her. Everything!"

"Are you ready to forgive her for what she did?"

Harry was silent for some time and said, "It was a mistake. Everyone makes mistakes. She may have fallen in love with him after that, but she wasn't before that."

"How can you be sure?"

"I just ... know."

-

"It's time, isn't it?"

"Not ... yet."

------------------------------------
I'm sorry it was like a filler -.- I realized i haven't written for a long time .____. so here it is. next chapter coming right up. I was happy to see everyone's opinion :3
btw the chpater's name is fallout because of the song 'Fallout' by Marianas Trench, listen to it if you want to :)