5. Torture

A/N: TO THOSE WHO READ CHAPTER 4 BEFORE AUGUST 23!!!!

I said that one month had passed and it was September after they got to to know that Ginny is pregnant in the last chapter, but actually, it was October then.

______________________________________________________________________________

Madam Pomfrey examined Ginny and gave her a medicine.

"You'll need to stay here for sometime Miss Weasley." Madam Pomfrey said.

She pushed Draco out of the room so that Ginny could have some rest. Ginny found a diary beside her. On the top, it was inscribed: D.M's Diary.

D.M .... That stands for Draco Malfoy .... Ginny thought.

She opened the diary and read:

1st September 

So, I'm Draco Malfoy. I don't know why I am keeping a diary with me.

I had gotten a letter from Professor McGonagall that I'm the new Head Boy. It's quite a wonder how I've been made Head Boy.

So right now I'm in the train.

Pansy and I are girlfriend and boyfriend again! I don't think I ever I felt like this for anyone! Oh wait, maybe i did. My other girlfriends were for time-pass. Although I try a lot, I can't forget my first-maybe-love.

So I'm going to say about how I suddenly fell sad for a girl. Ginny Weasley - she was crying, maybe for her two brothers. I didn't understand her that she was crying before and so I started to say a lot of bad things. OH! STUPID ME! 

*

Now I'm sitting in the Great Hall. I just saw the Thestralls. I never knew they were actually real. Whatever, I'm writing really fast so no-one sees that I'm writing in a diary. So i was looking at Ginny Weasley. I have NO idea why I blushed when I stared at her. I wonder if she knew I was staring at her. When I was talking with Pansy, I kept on taking a few glances a her. Honestly ... I never realized how hot she looks. WHAT THE HELL AM I SAYING?????

*

Professor McGonagall had called me to her office. She told me that Ginny Weasley will be the new Head Girl and she doesn't know it yet. Professor will tell it to her at 9 pm.

*

Honestly, Ginny Weasley followed me to the Room of Requirement and for some reason, I think I wanted her to follow me. She told me she wanted my help to become the bad girl, I think she already is though, she's kind of seducing me, WHAT AM I SAYING????

*

Ginny looked so taken aback by knowing that she's the Head Girl along with me. She cornered me onto the wall and asked me why I didn't tell her. Honestly, she's so bad.

*

Ugh, I was about to kiss that Weasley girl! Eww!!! I hate her! I got drunk and ... and ... But anyways, I wonder what it would've felt like to kiss. Her bright brown eyes are so beautiful - WHAT AM I SAYING??? I LOVE PANSY, ONLY PANSY!!!

So then, when I went to my room, the door was locked with a charm upon it. I had to sleep beside Weasley. Don't worry! I didn't "do-it" with her. She doesn't even know I 'm beside her right now. But ... She's so beautiful, even while she's sleeping.

*

Ginny Weasley was really angry when I slept beside her. She didn't talk to me for a long time. I had gotten detention because of her from Professor Slughorn!

*

So I embarrassed Ginny today! Wait, did I just call her Ginny? Oh well, she apologized to me. But, when I tried to read Harry's and her reply to Harry's letter, I got really jealous. I have no idea why.