8. STOP THIS!

Guys, updating has become really hard -_- but anywas, THIS CHAPTER IS ONE OF THE MOST IMPORTANT CHAPTERS OF THIS STORY!!!!! You have got to read this!!!

Ginny entered the house with Draco almost carrying her.

"Ginny!' Hermione exclaimed as she ran to her.

Hermione took Ginny by the hand and helped her to walk.

 "Ginny?" George asked as he put down the Daily Prophet.

"George!" Ginny tried to talk. She was getting weaker than before.

"How are you?" he asked as he rushed to her.

Hermione and George took her to her room. They went down and shot glares at Draco.

George held him by the collar. Hermione tried to stop the two of them, "Stop it! George! What's wrong with you?"

"What have you done to my sister?" he said, "It's all your fault she's in this state! It's all your fault she might die! It's all your fault she was tortured!"

"George, please stop!" Hermione cried.

Draco wanted to ignore whatever they said, but this couldn't be ignored. It was his fault she might die. If he never even loved her, then she would be happy, with Harry ...

Hermione pushed George and muttered, "Protego!"

A sheild came in between them.

Hermione pulled George back and whispered something to him. Draco couldn't hear it.

"You filthy Death-Eater!" George exclaimed. Draco snapped at these words. He rushed to George shouting, "I'm a Death-Eater? How in Merlin's Beard can I be a Death-Eater?"

He held his collar, "I would be a Death-Eater, if the Dark Lord was alive. And I think you're referring to that! If he is, then I hope your family is the first he'd kill!"

"Stupefy!" Hermione pointed at Draco but missed as Draco ran.

What had he just said? He didn't mean it ... did he? He was tryimg to become good ... for Ginny ...

"So, you don't about Ginny, do you?!" George shouted.

He kept on shouting, Draco tried to be shut, but couldn't. "SHUT UP!!! I care about her more than any of you!!!"

"What's going on?" a voice said tiredly.

It was Ginny.

"Ginny, what are you doing here?" hermione asked as she rushed to her.

"Are they fighting?" Ginny asked worriedly.

"No, of course not." Hermione replied as she took Ginny back to her room.

Draco and George exchanged angry glares.

"Oh yeah? Then protect her!" George shouted.

"Yeah? Make me!" Draco exclaimed as he took out his wand.

George also took out his wand.

Suddenly, Mrs. Weasley, Bill, and Fleur came in happily.

Mrs. Weasley gasped.

"What's going on here?!" she exclaimed.

"It's Malfoy!' George exclaimed.

Bill rushed to Draco and held him by the collar. Mrs. Weasley gasped.

"Never - leave - Ginny!" he whispered.

Draco nodded slowly.

"Come, Fleur." Bill said.