7. Memories

Ginny put all she had made with Hermione into the gigantic basket. She looked down at it, she quite certain she wouldn't live. She wanted Scorpius to have a good life. That's all she wanted right now. She looked at one of the photos of her and Draco's, and before she knew it, tears fell on it.

Draco ... keep him happy ... She thought. She closed it. She tried to stop crying.

She took a quill and wrote on a paper:

Dear Draco,

Keep Scorpius happy. You be happy too. I love you and I'm sure I'm happy here, wherever I am. Just remember one thing, wherever you are, whenever you are, I am always there. You might not see me, but I'm helping you in every direction of life.

At least I wish I am ...

Please don't shed a tear, as I am now. I'm with you. When you're in trouble, think about me, about what would happen to Scorpius if something happens to you. OK?

Remember all these, and promise me: Don't be depressed over and punish yourself, and keep Scorpius happy, forever. Don't give him even one moment to think about me.

With a lot of love,

Ginny

Ginny took another paper and wrote:

Dear Scorpius,

Are you alright? Eating nicely? Studying nicely? Which house are you in? Your father said you would be in Slytherin, but I think you'll be in Gryffindor.

Now, you don't have to be in Gryffindor, Gryffindor is full of those who are brave and chivalrous, like me. Slytherin is full of those who are cunning and ambitious, like your father. Remember, Gryffindor contained the one who defeated one of the most darkest wizards of all time. And Slytherin, contained the one who loved someone all his life, he was the bravest man I even knew.

Both Slytherin and Gryffindor is very good, but it all comes down to the Sorting Hat. But, if you seriously want to be in a certain House, then know this: the Sorting takes your request as well. I think your father would be telling stories about him and me. I love you, and I would always be helping you in your steps of life. I hope you're father's taking good care of you.

Your Mom,

Ginny

Ginny put the letters inside the basket and closed it.

She wiped away her tears and tried to think about something good.

Fred and Ron would be there with me ... we would have a lot of fun, right? But, there won't be Draco ...

                                           *

Videos were made, time skipped quick. Hermione was gone, nothing was well. It was already the start of Mid-Term exams. Ginny couldn't go to class for many days. Luna and Marie would come to her and they would study together. She would go to the Burrow at Christmas.

December ... Ginny put her two hands out of the window to feel the freezing sensation of snow crystals. She missed it all. Being out, going to class, Fred ... Ron ...

Draco took great care of her. Ginny looked at starry and snowy sky. The sky was black, but seemed blue because of the snow. Exams would end soon, she would meet her family ...

She looked down again, at the piece of paper. Luna wrote down all they had done in class. It was their last exam - Charms. Ginny revised through it a thousand times, but didn't understand it even once. She needed a break ... she needed to go out ... she needed to play ... after all, we are all young only once.

Ginny thought about when Hermione was here ...

"Mione, it's mine!" Ginny said as she tried to snatch back her pyjamas of 'Hello Kitty'.

"Ginny's they're so cute!" exclaimed Hermione.

"Hermione, they're mine!" said Ginny.

"Oh yeah? Well, try to get it from me!" Hermione said.

"Accio Hello Kitty pyjamas!" muttered Ginny. She could hear Hermione chuckle as the pyjamas came back to her. "What's so funny?"

"Hello Kitty pyjamas!" Hermione laughed. Ginny looked at her with eyes that said that she was being irritated.

Ginny looked down the window. A Quiddicth match was going on  between Slytherin and Gryffindor. Draco sure did look hot when he played Quidditch ...

"Ginny?" said Hermione as she slammed her hand on Ginny's head.

"What?" Ginny said, irritated.

"What are you looking at?"

"Quidditch ..." Ginny said sadly.

"Don't worry, Gin. You have another year. You can play then."

Ginny looked angrily at her. Hermione smiled.

All those moments will be missed. Ginny thought about that embarrasing class once:

Lord Voldemort's coming. He's coming towards Ginny. Ginny's wand was taken by a Death-Eater. Ginny's hands were tied and she stood, there frozen, on the Quidditch Pitch which was destroyed.

"Now, girl, bow down to me." said Lord Voldemort.

"Like I'd bow down to the likes of you!" exclaimed Ginny.

"Bow down or you shall see your loved ones," he pointed his wand at Mrs. Weasley, "die."

"NO!" exclaimed Ginny.

"Avada -"

Ginny bowed down to him. She must've kept her head low for 5 minutes.

"Miss Weasley, what are you doing?"

She could hear a voice. Maybe it was in her head.

"Miss Weasley!"

The voice got higher and higher.

Ginny raised her head and saw Professor Fliwick in front of her. The whole class laughed at her.

Ginny laughed. It happened a few days ago.

She sat there, trying hard to focus on that piece of paper. Before long, she dozed off.

"Ginny? Ginny!" Someone was nugding her.

"What?" Ginny asked sleepily.

"It's the day of your last exam! Wake up!" Draco said.

Ginny quickly woke up. She dressed herself and then went down for the exams.

                                        *

Finally, time to go to the Burrow ...

Draco carried Ginny's trunk and then they came out of Hogwarts. they Apparated to the Burrow.