13. If You Ever Come Back

Ginny looked at Hermione, who was packing suitcase to leave.

"You sure you wanna leave?" Asked Ginny.

"Yeah, I guess that's the only way you and Malfoy will be together." Replied Hermione with a smile. Ginny smiled too.

Hermione picked up her suitcase, and bid farewell to Ginny. She went downstairs and hugged some of them. Then she closed the door as she left.

She told Ginny before that she's gonna buy a house near the Ministry of Magic, to go there faster.

Ginny ran to her room, she knew Draco would come after her. As she walked into it, she left the door open. She slowly walked forwards, thinking ... Was this the right thing to do?

She took deep breathes, took one step forwards -

"Ginny?"

She bit her lips, Draco already rushed to her.

"Ginny, I promise to never do this again." said Draco as he held both of her hands together tightly, "I love you, Ginevra Molly Weasley. Will you give me another chance?"

Ginny looked at the ground avoiding his eyes. She felt herself getting pulled by him. He hugged her tightly, Ginny could hear his heartbeat.

"You hear that?" asked Draco, "My heart beats for you, and only you."

Ginny breathe heavily and Draco let her go slowly.

"Will you?" he asked again, now sitting on one knee, still holding both her hands.

She nodded slowly, and Draco kissed her on the forehead.

"So ...?" Draco pointed naughtily at the bed.

Ginny chuckled and then shook her head.

"What?" said Draco, "Why not?"

"Malfoy."

Ginny tried to see who was at the door and Draco looked back. It was Harry.

"Yes, Potter?" said Draco.

"Get your hands off of Ginny."

"Why should I?" asked Draco.

Harry held him by the collar and said "Because you're disturbing her."

"For you information, Potter, I'm not "disturbing" her."

Harry looked at Ginny with questioning eyes. She nodded.

"Oh, sorry." he said as he let Draco go.

"You better be." said Draco.

With that, Draco hit Harry hard on the head. Harry just ignored him and went away.

"So, where were we?" smiled Draco.

Ginny looked worriedly at the door, Draco noticed it.

"What are you looking at?" he asked.

She replied, "You didn't have to hit him so hard."

"You actually care? He was the one who started, I mean, seriously?"

"But he even said "sorry"."

"I just hit him, it's a normal thing guys do."

"But why did you hit him so hard?"

"Why are you making such a big deal out of this?"

"Fine, I'm sorry!" said Ginny crossing her hands.

"What is wrong with you?" exclaimed Draco, "You know what? Fine. Go after your Potter. You don't need me."

"Draco!"

"Now what?"

"I'm sorry. i love you, I really do."

Draco still walked towards the door and Ginny ran to him and kissed him lightly on the lips as Draco smiled.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IT'S BEEN ONE FREAKING MONTH SINCE I'VE UPDATED THIS STORY! WHATTTT?!

I hope I don't lose any of my readers :/
I just came to Wattpad after 1 month and decided to update the story right away. Hope you all like it :) Love you.

And one more thing ...

THIS STORY GOT 2, 000 READS! I MEAN, IS THIS FOR REAL ?!