𝙼𝙴𝙼𝙾𝚁𝙸𝙴𝚂

"Ladies and gentlemen, let's welcome Mrs. and Mrs. Manoban." Jisoo announced as Lisa and Chaeyoung made their way into the grand ballroom of Conrad - the site of their fancy reception. The hall was decorated with earthy colors mixed with tones of gold and blue. The place was filled with several business people from Lisa's world and their closest family and friends.

Lisa guided Chaeyoung to the dance floor for their first dance. Lisa rested her hand on Chaeyoung's waist while holding her hand. Chaeyoung leaned closer to Lisa anchoring her hand on her shoulder. "Mrs. Park has a better ring to it." The blonde whispered in Lisa's ear making her chuckle.

The two danced to the rhythm of Adele's 'Make You Feel my Love' moving slowly with the rhythm of the song, looking into each other's eyes, as if there was no one else around them, only the two of them.

"Who chose the song?" Lisa asked as she twirled Chaeyoung slowly.

"Jennie and Somi were discussing songs, obvs I told them we had no song since we're not together 'together,' and they thought of a song that represented us."

"Is that so?" Lisa scowled.

Chaeyoung simply laughed circling Lisa with her arms and resting her head in the crook of her neck, the two of them waltzing along the dance floor.

"Sounds about right." Lisa whispered as she dropped kisses on Chaeyoung's head.

A touch on Lisa's shoulder broke the two women out of their bubble. A smiling Mason asked to dance with his daughter. And Claire asked Lisa to dance. The newlyweds split reluctantly from the comfortable closeness with one another and moved on to their next partners.

"I'm really glad I got to be in my kid's wedding." Mason began, moving side to side with Chaeyoung. "Dad!" Chaeyoung scoffed, making the handsome man laugh jovially.

"Hey kiddo, I'm getting old, and you were so comfy being by yourself I thought I was going to die without seeing my kid happily married to her soulmate."

Chaeyoung sighed looking longingly at her now wife. "Dad, Lisa is not my soulmate. She's my friend. And you know why I'm doing this."

"Honey, when you see Lisa don't you feel a connection? Like when you look at her, don't you feel better? Happier?"

"Yeah but—"

"But nothing baby, she is. Sometimes they can be in the form of a lover, or a friend, or as both. You and Lisa bonded in such a special way when you first met. Your eyes became brighter as if you were seeing light for the first time. You two belong together, as the sky and the earth."

"Dad that sounds dumb."

Mason smiled and kissed her daughter's forehead. "But that's how it was. That ring you have is not fake Chaeyoung. The spike in your heart rate when you saw Lisa waiting for you at the end of the aisle is not fake either nor the way you shine when she holds you." Mason spun Chaeyoung a couple of times as they danced on the floor. "This party? All the happiness we feel for you is not fake. We believe in you two, and whether you want to keep playing this game of yours or acknowledge that what you have is real is up to you two. We'll support you no matter what happens, okay?"

Chaeyoung nodded and hugged her dad so tight. "I'm scared dad, I don't want to ruin this."

Mason embraced his daughter like when she was a small child scared of the thunderstorms. Chaeyoung would run to her father's arms and stay in his warmth for as long as it rained. Her mother will hum a lullaby that helped her sleep. "Don't be sweetie, you're brave and your heart is strong."