𝚃𝚛𝚞𝚜𝚝

The music played softly in the background. Everybody was dispersed in the Park household watching movies or drinking. Tonight was a celebration among friends and family to honor the affiliation of Chaeyoung with Manoban Inc.

"How did you do this Chaeyoung?" Lisa was sitting on the big couch in the living room in front of the TV that was playing some random movie.

"I promised to take care of you, Lis. When you were sick Suho told me that you were selling shares to pay for the investment you did on Eunwoo's project." Chaeyoung took Lisa's hand in hers; the couple was hip to hip talking very closely to be heard over the rest of the noise in the house.

"That was a lot of money Chaeyoung. Your organization works with a smaller budget to aid the less fortunate; we're talking about almost $300,000.00."

"Yeah, about that. We're family babe. So um, my dad sold his engineering patent, and my mom sold part of her shares in the hospital."

"What!" Lisa turned around to face the older Parks. "Mom? Dad? Is it true? You sold your shares and patent?"

Mason faced the brunette with a wide grin. "Of course kiddo, you're a Park."

Claire kissed Mason's cheek and rested her head on his broad shoulder. "And Parks stick together Lisa. That's what family does."

Lisa smiled. She was thankful and could feel the tears forming in her eyes. She blinked to remove them. "Thank you. I don't know how to repay you."

Chaeyoung chuckled and straddled Lisa, resting her hands over her shoulders. "I have some ideas." Chaeyoung kissed her cheek making Lisa blush.

"Hey! No sex on the couch Chaeyoung!" Claire scolded her cheeky daughter.

Chaeyoung pecked Lisa's lips once more and got off of her. "Later babe, I plan to collect this debt in the flesh."

"It will be my pleasure, my lady." Lisa looped her arm around Chaeyoung's back, and Chaeyoung leaned on the space between Lisa's shoulder and neck to keep watching the TV.

"Seriously, this is way more disgusting. In the past we had to deal with the eye-sex, now we have to witness them getting handsy with each other." Somi plopped on the sofa beside the couch where Lisa and Chaeyoung were sitting.

"Well, at least we don't have to deal with the annoying tension anymore. The sex has to be real good." Taehyung left a bucket of popcorn on the small table smiling at the blushing women.

"Okay, enough of this crap. I'm gonna get the beers and start the movie." Chaeyoung rolled her eyes and lifted her butt from the couch but not before leaving her wife with a heated kiss. Taehyung laughed, and Somi gagged seeing the spouses express their love.

"Okay Park we get it, move it." Jungkook brought bags of chocolate and candies to share during their movie night. He took a space on the carpet near the TV.

Chaeyoung made her way to the kitchen grinning like a teen in love. This happiness was all she could have dreamed of, spending time together with her best friend/wife and the rest of their mutual friends. Like one big happy family.

And the thought of expanding said family in a couple more years made Chaeyoung giddy. That was a conversation for another time though. Right now Lisa was under fire with the company and stressed out. She couldn't wait to discuss the potential of having kids with Lisa when the time is right.

The blonde stopped quickly to steal a piece of sushi from a large tray on the table and popped it in her mouth. She moved to the wooden door of the kitchen and was about to open it when voices slowed her pace. Apparently a serious discussion was being held behind the door.