𝚀𝚞𝚎𝚎𝚗'𝚜 𝙿𝚊𝚠𝚗

Chaeyoung was sitting in the rather dark and intimidating interrogation room of the local police station, her hands cuffed resting over the plain white table. Detective Joy Park sat directly across the table waiting for her to answer her questions.

The silence was deafening, Chaeyoung was still shocked at what she saw, her hands were still caked a bit with dry blood, her head was pounding due to the huge concussion. Even after being tended by the paramedics and taken away from the crime scene, she was terrified.

Chaeyoung had already been processed, her fingertips already scanned and her mugshot taken. The probable cause obviously was the murder weapon found in her possession, the CSI team was cleaning the scene and checking for prints. Of course, Chaeyoung knew the prints were going to match hers.

Everything has fallen right into place. The media was all over the murder with headlines as 'Catfight ends in death: Chaeyoung Park, prime suspect in a crime of passion'' or 'Lalisa Manoban: Her woman allegedly caused her lover's death.'

Those deadlines were designed to catch the attention of the public and fan the flames of the media frenzy. It has been a hectic day and a crazier night.

"Chaeyoung, please I can't help you if you don't tell me what happened." Joy tried again, the hazel eyes rested with worrisome care on the blonde.

"I didn't do it, and I want my lawyer!" Chaeyoung requested.

"Chaeyoung, calm down." Joy sighed, "I'm your friend Chaeyoung. I want to help."

Joy stood up from her chair. "Your lawyer is on the way okay? Be right back." Joy left Chaeyoung alone for the time being.

Chaeyoung took advantage of finally being alone and closed her eyes trying to alleviate the pain. She could only recall a few details of what happened the previous day. She had gone to speak with Tzuyu, to demand that she kept her hands away from her wife. They had a heated argument, and then everything turned black. How did she end up holding a knife with bloodied hands was the question.

"Chaeyoung!"

Chaeyoung lifted her gaze and met an anxious Lisa who ran faster than a bullet to embrace her.

Chaeyoung broke down in the arms of the woman she loved. She finally sobbed letting out all of her fear and uncertainty.

Lisa cradled Chaeyoung pressing her against her chest, holding her as if she were sand running through her hands, trying to keep her together and safe. Protected in the shelter she could offer the blonde. "Lisa!"

"Shhh, I'm here my love. Nothing is going to happen to you. I promise." Lisa cooed Chaeyoung kissing her head, forehead and her cheeks repeatedly. "Your parents are doing what they can, and our friends will do their best. I swear to God nothing is going to happen to you Chaeyoung."

The blonde let herself feel the confidence that she was lacking at the moment. She breathed in the scent of earth and musk that was her Lisa.

"Alright ma'am, step away from the suspect." Joy said as she returned to the interrogation room, eyeing at the couple with suspicion.

Lisa cocked an eyebrow facing the blonde detective as she pulled slightly away from her wife. "I'm not leaving her. Who the hell are you?"

Lisa took a forward step and faced the cop who stood tall and brave in a plain white shirt and black pants.

"Detective Joy Park. And you are?"

"Joy?" The name clicked in Lisa's mind, and she took another step, her cold death glare aimed at the cop. "I'm Chaeyoung's wife, Lisa Manoban."