𝙻𝚒𝚟𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝙿𝚊𝚜𝚝 𝙽𝚘 𝙼𝚘𝚛𝚎

Lisa adjusted her black blazer one more time before heading back into the grand ballroom where their annual gala was being held. She had to present the company's recent changes and the inclusion of the medical area technology development to the investors.

This was a big night for Lisa. Of course, the members of the board were going to be there, and she had to impress them. Voting for the new CEO was scheduled to take place 4 months from now, and she had a work ahead of her if she wanted to keep her position and her company afloat.

Sudden soft arms wrapped her from behind, the dimple chin of her wife rested on top of her right shoulder.

"Relax Lisa, you're going to rock it tonight." Chaeyoung kissed her earlobe and sucked it lightly. Lisa hummed and shut her eyes one second to enjoy the glorious lips on her skin.

"Yoosun will try to engage with most members of the board. Get out there babe, show them how amazing you are." Chaeyoung encouraged pressing light kisses on Lisa's neck.

"I know. Still it makes me tense when all investors and business partners will be judging my decisions." Lisa turned around to hold Chaeyoung in her arms.

"You're a great leader Lisa. Your employees respect you and your investors know you. You've been working hard, and they'll see the results. The past is gone, don't doubt yourself now babe." Chaeyoung pecked Lisa's lips lightly careful not to leave lipstick marks on her wife's white shirt. "You got this."

Lisa leaned her forehead against Chaeyoung. "Thanks," she whispered. "You know? This is the first event where we won't be faking anything."

Lisa chuckled and kissed Chaeyoung. "It's been real for a while Chaeyoung. I don't think I could ever fake not enjoying kissing you." Lisa briefly kissed the blonde again.

"True. You can't fake true love, now let's dance." Chaeyoung laced her hands with Lisa's and pulled her back into the big room where music flowed from the live band. People wearing fancy dresses and black tuxes were drinking or eating at the tables; others were dancing on the dance floor. People, judgmental filthy rich people, were having fun, much to Lisa's surprise.

Chaeyoung stopped in an empty space on the dance floor and let Lisa place her hands on her waist to dance. Lisa guided Chaeyoung during the slow song, moving with the rhythm played marvelously by the band. Chaeyoung leaned forward and rested her head against Lisa's cheek, breathing in her perfume moving with a silent grace and charm.

Lisa kissed the top of her head and let herself rest against Chaeyoung. "Did I tell you how gorgeous you look in that dress?"

Chaeyoung laughed and moved to the crook of Lisa's neck. "Yeah, many times."

"And did I tell you how badly I want to take it off?" The tone was more playful, a bit rough yet sexy.

"Yup, you said that as well." Chaeyoung started to kiss Lisa's fine jawline. "I have plans for us tonight Mrs. Park, you better be ready for the ride of your life."

Lisa gasped and had to gulp down the sudden lump. "I'm ready. We can go home right now."

The sweet laugh bubbling from Chaeyoung was always worth hearing. "Lisa, you still have to give your speech, but as soon as you're done we can vanish mysteriously from here."

"God I want this to be over." Lisa cupped Chaeyoung's face, her thumb rubbing the tender cheeks of the blue-eyed woman. "I rather spend the evening in bed with you than here Chaeyoung."

Chaeyoung kissed soft lips with a smile. "Me too."

"Lisa!" Yoosun broke apart the dancing couple. "It's time to address the investors my dear. A couple of investors want to talk to me after your presentation. They may want you to join us as well. If so, I will have my assistant come get you."