Ch. 22

At Ben(ny) house sat himself in his garage before pulling down the door so only the projector is going. Ben felt more than sadness over his dad even if he was shot down in Korea, Ben wouldn't want him in this shitty world as it is. Fear overgoes him as the projector flips to a picture of Ben's dad in an airplane in Korea. "No." Ben mumbled before it went to another picture of his dad but people were shooting at him. Where he got shot down. A sudden this escapes the projector as it turns around to where the projector light is behind him on the garage wall. A tall muscular guy is black hair in an air force suit waves his hand freely at Ben, as he holds his hat in his left hand. Ben bites on his nail quickly before jumping back a little. "Daddy?" He says towards the man. "Hi Ben!" "Want a balloon Ben?!" "You'll like it down here!" " We float." He says as his giddy smile turns into razor sharp teeth as he glides towards Ben but Ben kicks the projector running out of the garage as in well he did see a ghost. But it wasn't no ghost. It was a shape shifting alien. (it's what pennywise is if y'all didn't know I know alot about it :) ) 

~~''''

At Eddie's house his mom told him to wash off the boys and girls germs that he had collected from the losers club. Eddie swiftly took off his clothes before getting into the shower and setting it on hot but with a tint of cold. He runs a finger through his hair before slicking it back and rubbing his chest with his hand. Water shoots out of the faucet even while the shower head is running it soon beams hotter as steam gets everywhere. Eddie jumps back so the water isn't hitting him just as the sink turns on full blast Eddie looks everywhere not really being able to see anything due to the hot ass water. Soon the drain pluggage there's two white fingers reaching down from the drain to unscrew the plug. Eddie gasps for air as he grabs a towel and wras it around his waist. "It's okay Eddie!" "Hi! I just wanted to say hello!" He says with a bubble undertone, apart from pennywise shirt stays in replace of the plug as Eddie steps back toward the door being in an trance as if. "Won't do any good running wheezzy girl, aha! and don't forget bring your friends!" He says as nails claw up from each plug in the bathroom as blood fills the room. Eddie's eyes roll to the back of his head as he grabs his inhaler before running out the bathroom and collapsing on the floor.

Tell me how y'all like this chapter because I'm using some parts from the original ITh and I'm also adding what I want! Also remember you're beautiful and don't let nobody tell different. 💛💛💛