Ch.6

I had gotten up from my seat and went upstairs, to see what Bill had wanted from a night a go. I had sat on the end of his bed and then looked at him, you had some what patiently waited for Bill to be done with his book. "Eherm." You say tapping your foot and looking at Bill with wide eyes. "Y-yeah?" He says moving the book away from his face and smiling at me. "What were you going to tell me about Richie, or ask him questions?" I had said while putting Bill's foot on my leg and began rubbing it. Bill smiled and simply began to talk. "D-do you l-like Richie?" He said suprised his first time not stuttering his name. "Oh.. well about that, yes I do.. I'm sorry." You say turning red; knowing that your brother would deny. "N-no don't b-be sorry I t-think h-he likes y-you too." Bill says sitting up and leaning a pillow under him. You blushed and smiled like crazy then slowly put his foot down next to you then you hugged him tight. "Y-yn what's this f-for?" He said hugging back and rubbing your back while smiling again. I had then let go of his hug and looked at him. "Richie is going to be over soon, and mom left for work but she left us some money for food and what not." I said while standing up and going over to my bed. "O-okay." Bill said while picking his book up slowly and reading off where he left off at. I had picked up a piece of paper and looked out the window and started to draw the autmn trees. After a while you heard a knocking on the door. I had jumped softly and stood up, while Bill looked at me and put his book down. "Coming!!!" I had yelled then ran downstairs and opened the door to reveal a smiling Richie."Hey doll." Richie says letting himself in. "Hey Rich." You said smiling and blushing like crazy. Like gosh Richie just made you so happy in a way. You and Richie had heard footsteps to see a hopping Bill, coming down the stairs. You smiled and Richie ran over to him and hugged Bill."wasssup stutter bug." Richie says smiling as Bill hugs him back then he pulls him away softly.

433 words 💛

Ik I'm slacking on the words but I've been posting alot also this story don't have alot of reads yet :/ #it #richietoizer #xreader #billdenbrough #IT